Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

1709912269317.png

This thread is closed for review. This forum is NOT the place for flat earth discussions or conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,759,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread was moved to Conspiracy Theories which better its the contend of this thread. Reopening

Last edited:
Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,059,712.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

T.i.m.o.t.h.y.

Mar 7, 2024
Indiana
✟11,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At the end of days when the sky scrolls back, is this a new earth being born ?
No. The verses don't use the words 'new earth'. It instead describes an atomic bomb explosion. Watch a video that shows the exploding bomb, the heated clouds turns toward itself while the surrounding air outside it moves back from the mushroom effect like drawn curtains. So it fittingly depicts "the sky scrolls back". Rev.6:14, referring to Isa.34:4.

The new earth verse uses the words 'new earth' later in the narrative of Rev.21:1, referring to 2Pet.3:13, referring to Isa.65:17, 66:22.

• Wow
Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,304.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Land of Luz

Just as the human body contains a series of chakras, or subtle energy centres, linked by the sushumna, a central channel in the spinal cord, so there may be corresponding energy centres on and in the body of the earth. Shambhala is sometimes described as the main power centre, with auxiliary centres scattered about the earth. In theosophy, the heart of mother earth is said to beat 'under the foot of sacred Shambhala', and we are told;

That teaching corroborates the popular tradition which asserts the existence of a fountain of life in the bowels of the earth and in the North Pole. It is the blood of the earth, the electro-magnetic current, which circulates through all the arteries; and which is said to be found stored in the naval of the earth.

Some Hebrew legends speak of a place called Luz. And this place can be found at the naval of the earth, which resides directly under the North Star (Polaris). This is where maybe we will find the Tree of Life Tree of Life .

The Tree of Life

The Tree of Life which is called by many names i.e. the Black rock, Mount Zion & Mount Muru. This tree of life may connect the earth to God's his throne, in this area we also have the Northen lights the ( Aurora borealis )

New King James Version
And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.

In the micro this tree of life may represent our spines which leads up to our brains, therefore in the Macro the tree of life may leads up the Brain of God, his throne.

Upvote 0

T.i.m.o.t.h.y.

Mar 7, 2024
Indiana
✟11,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Land of Luz

Just as the human body contains a series of chakras, or subtle energy centres, linked by the sushumna, a central channel in the spinal cord, so there may be corresponding energy centres on and in the body of the earth. Shambhala is sometimes described as the main power centre, with auxiliary centres scattered about the earth. In theosophy, the heart of mother earth is said to beat 'under the foot of sacred Shambhala', and we are told;

Some Hebrew legends speak of a place called Luz. And this place can be found at the naval of the earth, which resides directly under the North Star (Polaris). This is where maybe we will find the Tree of Life Tree of Life .

The Tree of Life

The Tree of Life which is called by many names i.e. the Black rock, Mount Zion & Mount Muru. This tree of life may connect the earth to God's his throne, in this area we also have the Northen lights the ( Aurora borealis )

In the micro this tree of life may represent our spines which leads up to our brains, therefore in the Macro the tree of life may leads up the Brain of God, his throne.
Your references are not biblical but pagan and therefore should not be believed or dabbled in by any Christian.

But concerning God and His word.. Provs.11:30 and 15:4 states what and where the tree of life is.
As well as Provs.13:14, 10:11, 14:27, 16:22 concerning the fountain of life. They are not in some geographic location but right under your nose. Psalms 36:9 says that God is the fountain of life. Jesus said in Jn.17:39 that out of our inner beings shall flow rivers of living water. Thus he spoke of the Holy Spirit.

Anyone who is looking outside themselves for a natural tree of life or for a natural fountain of life will not ever find them.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,304.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your references are not biblical but pagan and therefore should not be believed or dabbled in by any Christian.

But concerning God and His word.. Provs.11:30 and 15:4 states what and where the tree of life is.
As well as Provs.13:14, 10:11, 14:27, 16:22 concerning the fountain of life. They are not in some geographic location but right under your nose. Psalms 36:9 says that God is the fountain of life. Jesus said in Jn.17:39 that out of our inner beings shall flow rivers of living water. Thus he spoke of the Holy Spirit.

Anyone who is looking outside themselves for a natural tree of life or for a natural fountain of life will not ever find them.

This thread is all about hypothesizing/ theory & should not be taken seriously, I say this in my OP.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,059,712.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This thread is all about hypothesizing/ theory & should not be taken seriously, I say this in my OP.
No, you said it's a theory.

Hypothesising and not taking something seriously are 2 different things.
A theory is an idea which may, or may not, be able to be proved.
Something which is hypothetical suggests it could become reality - "Hypothetically, if I were to say .... , what would your reaction be?"
Not taking something seriously suggests "this is a bit of a laugh, I'm having a joke, I clearly don't mean it."

Either your OP is a theory; you are undecided about it but are waiting for someone to say "spot on; you're quite right" or "that makes sense, and I can prove it."
Or your post was in the nature of "this is a good joke/fantasy; let's have a bit of fun and see how many people I can fool."

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,304.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, you said it's a theory.

Hypothesising and not taking something seriously are 2 different things.
A theory is an idea which may, or may not, be able to be proved.
Something which is hypothetical suggests it could become reality - "Hypothetically, if I were to say .... , what would your reaction be?"

If this is the case then my post was a theory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums