Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm going to start this thread on the what I think is the biggest deception since the garden. Flat Earth. I'll explain myself fully starting tomorrow but I wanted to get it started tonight.

Please, I ask that scoffers and folks that don't believe this or that any conspiracies are possible, then simply ignore this thread. I'd like to hear more from serious and interested people. We know many of the lies we've been told like a 14 billion LIGHT YEARS OLD "UNIVERSE" - Evolution, JFK. 9/11 and many more deceptions throughout the history of mankind.

I also have a Biblical, enclosed flat earth and cosmos thread for the overwhelming scriptural support. This thread will be used for more scientific type information, images and short videos. With the growing and recent scientific, physical and experimental proofs combined with the scriptures, it really has me doubting the globe model we've been fed since 1st grade, and before that with cartoons and pictures.

I'm going to look for a short video to see if I can post it right now. Thanks in advance to ALL who participate.
b544c56135528f50beb5ae12f35cf5be.jpg

Last edited:

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Psalm 19 - KJV -
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

So, the sun has a circuit, not the earth. God would have said so, IMO. The sun RUNS A RACE. The earth does not. The sun goes TO THE END OF HEAVEN, isn't that 14 BILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY? And not above the earth nor anywhere near it. God created the earth with foundations, fixed and immovovable, stationary and flat. The sun, moon and stars move around US. We are the center, the tabernacle FOE THE SUN. This places Jesus Christ at the center of any doctrine or religion.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With the growing and recent scientific, physical and experimental proofs combined with the scriptures, really has me doubting the globe model we've been fed since 1st grade.

The earth is a globe. Deal with it.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
  • Friendly
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thomas1987

Feb 4, 2018
Ivano-Frankivsk
✟10,352.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The most funny meme i found from flat earth society is that oryginal book by Isaac Newton about gravity is 3 times the size of bible and it said it takes 3 times more proof to prove gravity than God .

Upvote 0

Thomas1987

Feb 4, 2018
Ivano-Frankivsk
✟10,352.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
9 more then you can hit the hay. :sleep: The speaker at the beginning is NOT the real speaker.

How do these secret society know when eclipse will happen ? Moon is not causing it on flat earth model do they make these eclipses themselfes or does devil tell them when it will happen ?

• Haha
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How do these secret society know when eclipse will happen ? Moon is not causing it on flat earth model do they make these eclipses themselfes or does devil tell them when it will happen ?
We have predicted eclipses for thousands of years based on a flat stationary earth. It's not something we discovered with "science."

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heaven & Earth | The Crystalline Firmament & The Cosmic Device | Full Flat Earth Documentary

This is an excellent video about the history of flat earth that we had for thousands of years.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

That's right, 200 !! This is a good entry level flat earth video. The speaker, Eric Dubay, is not a Christian but he IS an expert on flat vs globe earth information.

• Agree
Reactions: Arius
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Conspiracy theories are false by definition. If it's proven, its called either history or science.

/thread
Great, then you don't need to look at this thread since it's not possible.Thanks for stopping by, genius. BTW, Gravity is a theory and so is evolution.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The most funny meme i found from flat earth society is that oryginal book by Isaac Newton about gravity is 3 times the size of bible and it said it takes 3 times more proof to prove gravity than God .
I nor many many other flat earthers are DO NOT ALIGN OUSELVES WITH Flat earth society. They are scam artists, I heard. That is a pretty good meme though.

198c7b336085f9aa611002d881ad52c8.jpg

80f6b1c764ef1adfae0c6949759c2227.jpg

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
So, are you able to change your mind on the subject?

Considering we are all told it's round all our lives, it sounds like he is and already has. Are you able to do so?

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0