Confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtfguy

Jun 24, 2015
✟7,640.00
There is a Christian organization called "The American Center for Law and Justice." These lawyers fight this government for OUR rights as Christians, to live the Christian life that the bible commands us to. Since we are living in the End Time, of course there is much opposition and hatred towards God and us but, I say to you, if you are a Christian and do not get involved with them, or other legal Christian organizations, you ARE living in sin! Wake up! What does Scripture say about this... To him who knows to do good, and does not do it, to him it is sin. James 4:17

Winepress777

Jun 8, 2015
✟8,905.00
Faith
Christian
There is a Christian organization called "The American Center for Law and Justice." These lawyers fight this government for OUR rights as Christians, to live the Christian life that the bible commands us to. Since we are living in the End Time, of course there is much opposition and hatred towards God and us but, I say to you, if you are a Christian and do not get involved with them, or other legal Christian organizations, you ARE living in sin! Wake up! What does Scripture say about this... To him who knows to do good, and does not do it, to him it is sin. James 4:17

Upvote 0

Winepress777

Jun 8, 2015
✟8,905.00
Faith
Christian

So you say. But JESUS says;
(Joh 18:36) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight...

Rather than join up with the mammon loving lawyers for an imaginary social fight that means nothing, Here's the fight that TRUE CHRITSTIANS fight;

(1Ti 6:12) Fight the good fight of the faith, lay hold on the life eternal, whereunto thou wast called, and didst confess the good confession in the sight of many witnesses.

(2Ti 4:1) I charge thee in the sight of God, and of Christ Jesus, who shall judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:

(2Ti 4:2) preach the word; be urgent in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.

(2Ti 4:7) I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith:

(2Ti 4:8) henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give to me at that day; and not to me only, but also to all them that have loved his appearing.

(1Ti 6:11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

(1Ti 6:12) Fight the good fight of the faith, lay hold on the life eternal, whereunto thou wast called, and didst confess the good confession in the sight of many witnesses.

(1Co 9:26) I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

(1Co 9:27) But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

(2Ti 2:5) And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

(Mat 11:12) And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

(2Ti 2:3) Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

(2Ti 2:4) No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to listen to these Christian political mouthpieces on the radio. I had to stop because they were dragging Christ out and putting Him to open embarrassment. Christians should never go to court to force a military cemetery to keep crosses up or any other religious symbols up. The same for any other Government establishment. In fact, it may not even be scriptural for Christians to even be associating with the courts. I'm sure the Christian Attorneys will disagree.

As close as we can get to make the most difference would be what our Christian Apologists have been doing. That is sponsoring public debates with the most prominent Skeptics at public colleges. The impact upon the skeptic audiences and their representative (especially if God's representative is William Lane Craig) is absolutely devastating. What is really important about these debates is that the audiences graduate and go on out into the world and they will forever have this event in the back of their minds.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.