yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Please elaborate.
Remember the enemies of Jesus, the scoffers, religious leaders, who did encounter Jesus - some of them benefitted because they gave up sinning, gave up rebelling against Yahweh, turned to Yahweh, and believed Jesus is Messiah, and were immersed in His Name.
Others did not. They suffered all the more , because they saw and heard Jesus, and still rejected Him.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Remember the enemies of Jesus, the scoffers, religious leaders, who did encounter Jesus - some of them benefitted because they gave up sinning, gave up rebelling against Yahweh, turned to Yahweh, and believed Jesus is Messiah, and were immersed in His Name.
Others did not. They suffered all the more , because they saw and heard Jesus, and still rejected Him.

Still not sure what you mean by permanent disciples... I have never read that in scripture.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Still not sure what you mean by permanent disciples... I have never read that in scripture.
It is defined/ the meaning/ of Hebrew and Greek in the original --- the English translations lack a lot of the specifics that are clear in the original.

Simply it refers to any disciple or all disciples who know when they are immersed in Jesus' Name that their old life is dying, they will be raised in the resurrection life <of Jesus> and the new life they live is by faith in the son of God who loved them and gave Himself for them. They are "born again", receiving a circumcised heart (that no man can do, it is accomplished by the Father from heaven, not with human hands), and are to live the rest of their lives always as Jesus' faithful disciple(s), denying themselves daily, having known and chosen once for all time in this life and in the next, that their lives are purchased by Jesus' Blood, with very severe warnings against ever trampling on such pure and holy and extravagantly generous graciousness, even warnings about losing the atonement and forgiveness for their sin, with no more sacrifice for their sins, if they rebel willfully (or otherwise as God determines) and trample underfoot such a great gift, the end of them becomes far worse than if they had never been born, I think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
It is defined/ the meaning/ of Hebrew and Greek in the original --- the English translations lack a lot of the specifics that are clear in the original.

I guess I'll take your word for it. I don't read Hebrew or Greek. English and some Italian and some Spanish is what I know.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I guess I'll take your word for it. I don't read Hebrew or Greek. English and some Italian and some Spanish is what I know.
The word studies in the English language, of Hebrew language, life, customs, of the faithful Ekklesia for the last six thousand years or so,
is available either online, or elsewhere. (I don't read not speak yet Hebrew nor Greek nor Aramaic, except a few words )

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
and, importantly, the Father reveals much to everyone who seeks Him and His Kingdom and keeps seeking Him and His Kingdom every day.
Without His revelation, nothing is KNOWN.
He is DELIGHTED to reveal everything concerning salvation , freely, abundantly, to little children.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
and, importantly, the Father reveals much to everyone who seeks Him and His Kingdom and keeps seeking Him and His Kingdom every day.
Without His revelation, nothing is KNOWN.
He is DELIGHTED to reveal everything concerning salvation , freely, abundantly, to little children.

I guess all I'll say is thank you as I am just as befuddled as when I asked you.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I guess all I'll say is thank you as I am just as befuddled as when I asked you.

That's not to worry about - it is expected until the Father grants revelation. Seek Him and seek to be becoming as a little child trusting Him - to the little children the Father is well pleased to reveal everything about Salvation in this life and in the next.

(always, always, in complete, total, and perfect HARMONY, with all of His Word, His Spirit, His Plan and His Purpose; and it seems with little or no effort on my/our/your part other than seeking Him alone, always, and keep seeking Him --- then He promises you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. HIS PROMISE! not man's,

and He Always Keeps and Honors His Word)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟383,015.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0