Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I have tons of penpals (snail mail for the most part) and very few are Christian so I would love to have some more Christian penpals. Preferably female, and since I am single I don't really want married penpals or with children, but some of my penpals are married with kids... I would like to hear from Australians, other Canadians, USA, UK, etc. I like books by Kristin Billerbeck and Beverly Lewis, watching Full House on DVD, my two orange and white cats.

Update: Since there's been confusion, I really prefer snail mail please.

Feb 21, 2005
Kalamazoo
✟251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I tried to delete this, b/c I misread your post. Terribly sorry. I am married, newlywed. I am from Michigan in the US.

I enjoy many activities like reading, walking, discussing and debating a variety of topics.

PM me if you'd like. Good luck finding some new penpals. The people here are awesome.

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi, I am not a female but I am married and I am a christian. I am sorry to hear about you not being engaged anymore. i am in Florida and fairly new to this site. I am one of those guys that loves his wife and kids and for the most part all of life.
I am sorry but I'm not comfortable writing to a married man my mother's age.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LAILA Jaidee

Aug 14, 2022
Chaiyaphum
✟8,399.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
I'm new to Penpal and may be a bit late because this thread has been around for a long time but I just discovered it and would like to introduce myself. My name is Laila, 43 years old, height 155 cm, weight 60 kg, single, no children. I am a plump, kind, shy, humble and friendly girl. I am a lonely person. Because I don't get to see my friends often because of my illness. I currently live in Chaiyaphum, Thailand, which is a small rural area. surrounded by mountains I moved here 2 years ago and love it. I am very interested in foreign countries, especially foreign pen pals, because I have heard that it is a beautiful country. People are kind, friendly, and warm. I often find beautiful scenery on the internet. Beautiful nature keeps me interested. And I want good foreign friends. Email each other Because friendship is very valuable to me. I like to write and read. I am often lonely because my family is not warm, I lack love. I lived with my grandparents from childhood until they died. I was very lonely. I needed good friends. I want friends who are over 30 years old. I hope to find good friends here. I have 2 cats. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, listening to music, swimming, fishing, and nature. I also like collecting postcards. together In the same way I want to have good friends Where we can talk about today, tomorrow, and other people's daily lives and encourage each other. I am honest with all my friends. I want to get to know you better. You have something special that I'm interested in getting to know. It would be nice if people wrote to each other often. Relieving loneliness and solitude is not a disease. But it's the feeling of wanting to talk to someone. I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you. And nice to meet you...Laila

Upvote 0

LAILA Jaidee

Aug 14, 2022
Chaiyaphum
✟8,399.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
I'd love to be your penpal, would snail mail be okay?
I'm new to Penpal and may be a bit late because this thread has been around for a long time but I just discovered it and would like to introduce myself. My name is Laila, 43 years old, height 155 cm, weight 60 kg, single, no children. I am a plump, kind, shy, humble and friendly girl. I am a lonely person. Because I don't get to see my friends often because of my illness. I currently live in Chaiyaphum, Thailand, which is a small rural area. surrounded by mountains I moved here 2 years ago and love it. I am very interested in foreign countries, especially foreign pen pals, because I have heard that it is a beautiful country. People are kind, friendly, and warm. I often find beautiful scenery on the internet. Beautiful nature keeps me interested. And I want good foreign friends. Email each other Because friendship is very valuable to me. I like to write and read. I am often lonely because my family is not warm, I lack love. I lived with my grandparents from childhood until they died. I was very lonely. I needed good friends. I want friends who are over 30 years old. I hope to find good friends here. I have 2 cats. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, listening to music, swimming, fishing, and nature. I also like collecting postcards. together In the same way I want to have good friends Where we can talk about today, tomorrow, and other people's daily lives and encourage each other. I am honest with all my friends. I want to get to know you better. You have something special that I'm interested in getting to know. It would be nice if people wrote to each other often. Relieving loneliness and solitude is not a disease. But it's the feeling of wanting to talk to someone. I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you. And nice to meet you...Laila

Upvote 0

LAILA Jaidee

Aug 14, 2022
Chaiyaphum
✟8,399.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
I'm interested :) PM me if ya like

Upvote 0

jess09

Apr 10, 2024
Arizona
✟3,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Laila, I sent you a PM :)

Upvote 0