Christian College w/ Full Scholarship for FRENCH

L

LilyLamb

Does anyone know which Christian college gives a full-scholarship to French majors???

I know I saw this somewhere when we were first looking at colleges - but now I can't find it anywhere.

My DD wants to major in French and hopes to eventually go to Africa as a missionary - unfortunately, the college she was hoping to go to is more than we can afford even with grants and scholarships she has already earned.

We are waiting to hear back from other scholarships she has applied for ... in the meantime ... if someone could help me find that college that has the full scholarship for French majors we would really appreciate it.

{She is a Senior in her 4th year of high-school French, she is a member of the French Honor Society and has a high-school academic letter in French. She is also in the top ten of her class, tied for third. This is really important to her, so much so that she is willing to go to college one year at a time working a year in between so we don't have to take out loans. Please pray for us - we believe God is calling her to Africa, we just just don't know which way to go. Thanks}