Christ has laid the Foundation of Foundations (Division disappears as global troubles rise)

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
From the Tanakh to the Epistles, we read a story of God's Love towards mankind and inevitably, mankind's stupidity towards God and mankind.

God starts it all off with a BANG... :p Get it.... just being silly... and mankind is created, unified and instantly provided for in all ways. The Dragon jumps in and goes about his favorite game... DIVISION. Eve tells the old Dragon that God said "XYZ"... and the old Dragon replies..."XYZ isn't true" (Genesis 3:2-4)

Fast forward... JESUS TIME!!!! Division is now isolated to TWO main Factions... (Just kidding, Judaism was already broken into theological factions)... but for now... bear with me... JEWS and GENTILE SINNERS. A bunch of great stuff happens and the King of the Jews throws a curve ball, places a hold on returning Sovereignty to Israel (Matthew 23:37-39, Acts 1:6-7) and ends up showing a JEW of JEW'S the meaning of "being the effulgence of His glory Heb 1:3" by revealing to Saul, that the very Fire by Night and Cloud by day that sometimes formed into a Man of Fire to speak to Moses in the Tent outside the camp... goes by a new name.... (“I am Jesus, the One you are persecuting,” Acts 9:5). JESUS!!!

Then, something horrible happens to that Jew of Jew's... he is commissioned to teach Gentile Sinners. Seriously, to a 613 Mitzvah keeping Jew, who was literally trying to murder every rebellious, idol worshiping Christian (Acts 11:26), to keep the faith pure... this was like plunging him in what his former self would have considered a wickedly contrived pit of torment! Welllll.... Saul becomes Paul... and he is uniquely revealed the Gospel of God by God the Son, from Heaven. (Galatians 1:11-12)

BOOM! The Gospel is simple and Paul gets to make cheeky references to people who would contaminate it, hopefully chopping their reproductive organs off in a botched circumcision, so that it doesn't get diluted by them, and they can't "reproduce" it within others. Paul was not a guy to mince words.

And so... in 1 Corinthians 1 Paul writes;

"10 Now I urge you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree in what you say, that there be no divisions among you, and that you be united with the same understanding and the same conviction. 11 For it has been reported to me about you, my brothers, by members of Chloe’s household, that there is rivalry among you. 12 What I am saying is this: Each of you says, “I’m with Paul,” or “I’m with Apollos,” or “I’m with Cephas,” or “I’m with Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was it Paul who was crucified for you? Or were you baptized in Paul’s name? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one can say you were baptized in my name. 16 I did, in fact, baptize the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t know if I baptized anyone else. 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to evangelize—not with clever words, so that the cross of Christ will not be emptied of its effect."

And so... Followers of Christ stayed faithfully united... didn't rely on human prophets, or authors of favorite commentaries, or powerful church divisions based on human perception differences... and they all lived happily ever afte..... PSYCH!

Over 30,000 factions, divisions, denominations and counting! Oh, and boy howdy do... each one has THE TRUE INTERPRETATION!

So now what, and what does this have to do with the OP Title... "Christ has laid the Foundation of Foundations (Division disappears as global troubles rise)"

It has to do with an unfortunate truth. See, the gospel is a Super Car in times of Trouble, but it gets turned into an old delivery van with a worn out engine, in times of fat. Western Christianity considers persecution to be the latest fad within politics, music, movies, adult entertainment and notably fair... the latest academic interpretation of a social science. BUT.... meanwhile in the east... and other places... Christians are imprisoned, being slaughtered, raped, fired, forced to be homeless and all of the like... for simply believing that THE NAME OF JESUS SAVES.

In times of Troubles... People tend to stop worrying about using their gnat strainers, and they begin to look for fellow believers that Jesus is the Son of God and our only Hope! Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant, Progressive, Liberal, Conservative, Prophet whoever inspired.... Yeah... that all falls by the wayside in times of persecution!

The points of Faith become simple;

Salvation: Romans 10:9
The Law of Christ; John 13:34-35
Hold on to the faith in the midst of all things that surround you, even the promise of death for having your faith; Hebrews 12:1-3
What is Sin as defined by the One who said "Go and sin no more"?; John 16:9

It's that simple! Oh, and one more thing... do a deep study on how harshly Jesus warns us to not Judge others... then cross reference it with James and all of scripture.. That matter is not a joke... and the second a person says... Yeah, well, he said that, but he didn't mean THAT.... what he meant was.... go back to Genesis 3 and try to laugh at how stupid Eve was to doubt God, by the Dragon simply saying.... Nuh Uh.... that won't happen.... then jump back to the study and ask yourself if you want to drive a broken down hooptie truck of a gospel that comes with contradictions, doubt and fear of salvation loss, or do you want to be behind the wheel of that Super Car, that is Fast, Nimble and able to save any who will have ear, then hold on to that promise, even under the threat of death.

Blessings to each of you in the name of our Precious Lord God, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father and the Provider of the Holy Spirit of God.

Last edited:

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟34,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
10 Now I urge you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree in what you say, that there be no divisions among you, and that you be united with the same understanding and the same conviction.
Paul wants us to let go of our egos in my opinion.
Salvation: Romans 10:9
The Law of Christ; John 13:34-35
Hold on to the faith in the midst of all things that surround you, even the promise of death for having your faith; Hebrews 12:1-3
What is Sin as defined by the One who said "Go and sin no more"?; John 16:9
Amen!

• Love
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0