Nanjing, China
✟72,499.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To see all my reach and teach devotions in Chinese/English and hundreds of devotions in English, please click on this link.

我们有了一种分享灵修的新方式,要查看我所有的中文/英文灵修以及成百上千的英文灵修,请点击以下链接。

TBL China – The Bottom Line, Ministries

DEALING WITH SHORTCOMINGS

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works…Titus 2:11-13.”

因为 神救众人的恩典已经显明出来, 教训我们除去不敬虔的心和世俗的情欲,在今世自守、公义、敬虔度日, 等候所盼望的福,并等候至大的 神和我们(或译: 神-我们)救主耶稣基督的荣耀显现。 (提多书 2:11-13 和合本)
那把自己给我们,救赎我们这些他所拣选属自己独特的人群,脱离一切不法不圣洁,他是如此的热情和充满善行。

Wow! That is a mouthful of “right living.” In my early Christian days, I would have said, “no way can I do all that!” However, the longer I walk with Abba Father, I realize that I was totally right! The only way we can deny ungodliness and worldly lusts is to walk with Abba Father, make Him the Lord of every area of our life, and talk to Him constantly! Even doing those three obligations, we still miss the mark!
哇!这是说出了多么正确的生活方式。在早斯的基督徒生活中,我会说完全做到这些是不可能的。然而,当我越长时间的跟随天父,我认识到我是完全正确的。我们唯一可以远离不敬虔和属世的生活方式是与父同行,让天父上帝进入我们生活的每个领域,不断的向父说话。尽管我们做到了上述三种责任,仍然可能没有完成目标。
My dear brothers and sisters, it is a daily walk, one day at a time to keep our focus on our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I have said it before, and I will say it again, I believe Satan’s greatest “hit” on Christians is to keep them distracted from what is truly important in the Christian’s life. When we get caught up in this world, as well as the things of this world, and that includes relationships that supersede Christ, we get into big trouble. There should be nothing in our life that we value or love more than Christ. However, we constantly lose focus of that because we are such tangible human beings. Since Abba Father made us this way, I happen to feel He knows our shortcomings on a level we don’t comprehend.
我亲爱的弟兄姐妹,这是每天的行走,每天都要有特定的时间将注意力放在我们的救主耶稣基督上。我以前已经说过,我还要说,我知道撒旦对基督徒的重大打击是,是让他们不能集中注意力在对于基督徒的生活真正重要的事情上。当我们被世界和世界上的事抓住,取代了我们和神之间的关系,我们就有大麻烦了。在我们的生活中不应该有任何价值观或者爱超越了基督。然而我们不断失去对神的聚焦,因为我们是如此真实的人类。自从天父带领我们走这条路,我感觉到天父知道我们的短处,知道我们处在一个不能理解的水平。

My prayer is that I, and hopefully you, will comprehend our shortcomings from Abba Father’s perspective. Why? Because when I understand those shortcomings from His perspective, I can more easily deal with them, and hopefully eradicate them as problems. The closer we walk with Abba Father, we can rely on the Holy Spirit to intercede and interpret for us, and through our walk with Him, we will be able to deny the things of this world. Through the denial, we will be conforming to the image of Christ, and will know and experience peace beyond description! I love the last part of the above verse where you and I are called “special”! I am so thankful Abba Father sees you and I as special! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!
我的祷告是,希望你会领悟,从天父的角度看我们的短处,为什么?当我从上帝的角度看我的短处,对付它们会更简单一些。希望我们可以把它当做问题来根除他们。我们与天父走的越近,我们可以依靠圣灵来为我们调解和诠释,我们与父同行,就能抵挡这个世界,通过抵挡我们就会遵行上帝的旨意。我们就会经历难以描述的平安。我喜欢最后几句话,你我被认为是独特的,我如此感谢上帝视你我为独特,赞美天父,神的羔羊和圣灵的大能!

pastor john macarthur

Discernment Between Truth and Error

辨析真理与谬误

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world” (1 John 4:1-3).
“亲爱的弟兄啊,一切的灵,你们不可都信,总要试验那些灵是出于神的不是,因为世上有许多假先知已经出来了。凡灵认耶稣基督是成了肉身来的,就是出于 神的;从此你们可以认出 神的灵来。凡灵不认耶稣,就不是出于 神,这是那敌基督者的灵。你们从前听见他要来,现在已经在世上了。”(约翰一书4:1-3)

God’s children are able to discern false doctrine.
上帝的孩子可以分辨错误的教义。

A sure mark of every false religious system is doctrinal error, particularly about the Person and work of Jesus Christ. Those systems deny that He is Savior and Lord, God in human flesh, the only way to the Father (John 14:6) because salvation comes only through Him (Acts 4:12).
每个错误的宗教体系的标志就是谬误教义,特别是关于耶稣基督的人性和事工。那些体系否认耶稣是救主和主、道成肉身、与父神连接的唯一道路(约翰福音14:6),因为只有藉着祂才能得救(使徒行传4:12)。

A sure mark, then, of all true children of God is that they believe the truth about Jesus Christ and do not deviate into doctrinal error. Although they may be temporarily duped by false teaching, they will not be permanently deceived by it. The apostle John wrote, “[False teachers] are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:5-6).
而上帝真正儿女的标志是他们相信耶稣基督的真理,并不被错误的教义迷惑。他们虽然可能暂时地被假教导欺骗,却不会长久地被蒙蔽。使徒约翰写道“(假师傅)是属世界的,所以论世界的事,世人也听从他们。我们是属神的,认识 神的就听从我们;不属 神的就不听从我们。从此我们可以认出真理的灵和谬妄的灵来”(约翰一书4:5-6)。

When you were saved, you were clear about who Christ was. “Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ,” writes John, “is born of God” (1 John 5:1). Had you not passed that doctrinal test, you wouldn’t have been saved. God’s children distinguish spiritual truth from doctrinal error because the Spirit of truth (John 14:16) indwells them.
你若得救,你就清楚知道基督是谁。“凡信耶稣是基督的,都是从 神而生”约翰写道(约翰一书5:1)。如果你没有通过教义考试,你就没有得救。上帝的孩子可以分辨属灵真理和谬误教义,因为有真理的圣灵住在他们里面(约翰福音14:16)。

“O Timothy,” Paul exhorted his beloved son in the faith, “guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called ‘knowledge’” (1 Tim. 6:20). I pray that you will guard the precious treasure of truth entrusted to you in the Scriptures and so assure your heart that you belong to the God of truth.
“提摩太啊,”保罗嘱咐他所爱的属灵儿子“你要保守所托付你的,躲避世俗的虚谈和那敌真道、似是而非的学问”(提摩太前书6:20)。我祈求你能保守圣经中赐给你的真理的宝贵财富,保证你的心属于真理的上帝。
【Copyright 2007, Grace to You. All rights reserved. Used by permission.】
Suggestions for Prayer 祷告建议

Thank God for revealing His truth to us in the Bible.
感谢上帝将祂的真理藉着圣经启示给我们。

For Further Study 进深研究

Read John 1:1; Philippians 2:5-11; Colossians 2:9. What do they teach about the Person of Christ?
阅读约翰福音1:1, 腓利比书2:5-11,歌罗西书2:9。他们是如何教导基督的人性?

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

God is Eternal, Part 1

Paul Washer
| Perfect will of God

Chinese
HeartCry Missionary Society

sermonaudio.com/sermon/52219711143644

God is Eternal, Part 2

Paul Washer
| Perfect will of God

Chinese
HeartCry Missionary Society