✟71,481.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am a christian writer living in Nanjing China

I have a large quantity of Devotions translated into Chinese from English. They come in english and chinese and am praying for all the people groups and provinces. Please could we have a forum, where people could read these devotions and pray for china.

I live in china and see the need here

keith

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟172,631.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Peace and nice to meet you here. But It is impossible to build a sub-forum for Chinese here, as it is impossible to build one for German or Japanese here. Main members here are English speakers.

Your posts can be published here: Other Regions

海微映

Upvote 0

totallylovedbygod

Nov 17, 2022
Nanjing, China
✟71,481.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Yusuphhai

Hello brother, I am in Nanjing. Could you advise me or someone advise, if this is Ok to post. I have tried to message you, but dont know how to do it

thanks

Keith

If you have any Chinese friends, who would like to receive these devotions, please ask them to email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com.Please ask people in your church. I am a British christian living in Nanjing in China. Seeking to reach as many Chinese people both inside and outside China with the gospel, the Han Chinese number one billion. I walk down a street to the market and see thousands every day, most going to a lost eternity. So please pray and Join me in sharing with you Chinese friends.

Thanks so Much

Keith

Reactions: LesSme
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,759,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That post will not be okay because it included your email. The site rule include:

• For your own safety, please do not publicly disseminate any personally identifiable information such as your home address, phone number, social security number, or credit card information. You may place your Email address and instant messenger information in your profile.
You can suggest they pm you or check your profile.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I appreciate your eagerness to reach out, but please be careful that you're not putting yourself in danger. I think a forum for Chinese believers could be a target for the Chinese government to track IP addresses and arrest people. You may find the Persecuted Christians forum useful as well. All the best.

Upvote 0