Homestead
✟13,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for hearing me out. this is a hard situation. its only been going on for like a week but i felt bad about looking at the library guy for a little too long and my. mind started fantasizing about him and I just confessed that to my husband and he got SO [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ED off at me and it started a series of fights for like the whole week with him constantly bringing it up. i really should not have told it. that was dumb. i just dont like keeping things from him :(

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, I sent you a PM... others can go in here and read... if you want it more private, that PM is there, if this is good enough... we can talk here, and then I'll ask the admins to delete this when you feel okay.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, I sent you a PM... others can go in here and read... if you want it more private, that PM is there, if this is good enough... we can talk here, and then I'll ask the admins to delete this when you feel okay.
So let's start with the facts.... this is your experience and it is weighing heavy on your heart for many reasons... so I'll be an ear.. and support in this matter. Is that good?

Upvote 0