Notyetasaint

Mar 9, 2016
Washington DC
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello all, I am recently returned to Anglicanism, ECUSA, specifically. I converted from Buddhist and was baptized with my sons in 2013. As we are aware there was lots of news going back and forth about homosexuality, and this particular branch of the churches response. my entire family was Christian before me so in my search for answers I looked to many sources funny thing is I never talked with my pastor or elders I was comfortable with in our parish. This led to confusion and at one point I did RCIA and was confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church. I thought at the time I liked the air of authority etc and history. It wasn't until later I realized I just didn't fit that mold as to the content of my faith.
Currently I've begun attending Episcopal mass again although not regularly yet & there are reasons I do feel it best I am looking at different parishes in the area to see where to worship. Basically I saw I should have looked a little deeper and asked my elders in faith the questions rather than go it alone. Well that's me just here to learn , maybe make friends in Faith.