Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I only had some Cheerios with fresh organic raspberries today, but yesterday I made some Black Bean Veggie burgers topped with sour cream because they were spicy!

And an omelet which I stuffed with portabello mushrooms, sauteed with red peppers and some taco seasoning, and some melted Brie on top.

I garnished the plate with slices of Kiwi and fresh mandarin orange segments.

It was delicious!

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I only had some Cheerios with fresh organic raspberries today, but yesterday I made some Black Bean Veggie burgers topped with sour cream because they were spicy!

And an omelet which I stuffed with portabello mushrooms, sauteed with red peppers and some taco seasoning, and some melted Brie on top.

I garnished the plate with slices of Kiwi and fresh mandarin orange segments.

It was delicious!

Wow, we know who has the fancy breakfasts!! :D

I can't eat first thing in the morning, so grab something quick and shamefully unhealthy in the mornings to munch on at work. When I dont' have to work, I make my morning latte topped with cinnamon sugar sprinkles, with a biscuit and strawberry jam. Perfect opening for the day for me. Sometimes I'll scramble up to 2 eggs to accompany the biscuit.

Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I haven't had a good baked hash brown casserole for awhile. Need to make one of those again. The bad thing is then I end up eating it throughout the day and not saving it just for breakfast.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anyone else look as much toward what they drink for breakfast as what they eat? I usually start the morning with a homemade latte sprinkled with cinnamon sugar with whatever I'm eating. Goes especially well with biscuits.

Upvote 0

Steve Husting

Jan 1, 2021
Fountain Valley
Visit site
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
My breakfast was fixed in a blender (the food, not me). I added half a banana, some blueberries, walnuts, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), spinach, kale, peanut butter, and a chocolate-flavored vegan protein powder, then drowned it with almond milk. So yummy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My breakfast was fixed in a blender (the food, not me). I added half a banana, some blueberries, walnuts, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), spinach, kale, peanut butter, and a chocolate-flavored vegan protein powder, then drowned it with almond milk. So yummy!

:eek:! You kidding aren't you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lord I Believe

Apr 26, 2024
Seattle
✟2,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some weekends when we are not too busy and tired from work my beloved wife makes us the most delicious breakfast at home!

It includes home made banana pancakes with chocolate, scrambled, bacon and delicious fresh toast with sugar free maple syrup and coffee.

Love it.

Upvote 0