Bible Study - What does it mean to be a man/woman of God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier of YAH

Aug 27, 2004
✟142.00
Faith
Christian
Hey, I can give you the scriptures you want. But only a few now. I can find my Bible and give you some later.

"Most assuredly, I (Jesus) say unto you, unless a person is born of water and of the Spirit, they cannot enter the Kingdom of God." (John 3:5)

"Those who are led of the Spirit of God, they shall be called the children of God." (Romans 8:14)

"God is a Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth." (John 4:24)

"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." (one of the Epistles. Sorry."

"Repent (turn your life around, change your way of thinking), and let everyone of you be baptized (Greek "Baptizo" = 'fully immersed' in water, not sprinkling or pouring) in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission (pardoning, taking away) of sin; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the Promise is to you and to your decendants, to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God shall call." (Acts 2:38-39)

"Now we are in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God is in us. Now if any one does not have the Spirit of Christ in them, they are none of His." (Romans 8:9)

Ah. I can't think of the full quotes for the rest. Try reading the Bible and maybe God will show you the rest. The Old Testament prophets, like Isaiah, tell of God's rejection of the old Law and His promise and desire for people who would live the life He wanted them to, not play. He tells us that our actions, when coming from our love to each other, will show us to who we are. "A good tree will bring forth good fruit".

Get down and just talk to God. Ask Him in your own way to show you the Truth. And He will, if you truly believe.

A Soldier of YAH.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.