Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm from Florida, my family dodged a bullet with hurricane Idalia, it went to the 'big bend' area of Florida, not where I live. I prayed about hurricane Idalia. I believe in what Jesus Christ said about building your house on the rock, not on the sand. People who build their houses on sandy beaches loose that house every time a storm comes by, their house goes splat. Oh well, they're so rich they have many houses, who cares if they loose one beach house, they can just go and build/buy another one. Really building your house near water is very foolish, the house will flood.

Build your house on the rock of Jesus Christ! There might be real storms, but a firm faith in God will see you through lives storms, my faith has seen me through many storms.

I like Florida, even if it does get really hot here, it gets really hot other places during the summer too. In several states, especially the southwest, it gets hotter than Florida in the summer, real scorchers. In the northeast and New York City it had some real hot spots too. In Florida, however we have nice warm mild winters. in other places inis freezing cold with snow, ice sleet, hail. In Florida it is mostly sunny with some rain during the winter.

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I realize I did not talk much about storms in my last post. Well we do have a lot of storms in Florida. Hurricane, tropical storms, tornados, floods, tropical depressions, a lot of thunder and lightning. Whenever there is thunder and lightning, stay in doors for safety sake. Sometimes we have a lot of thunder and no rain. Other times the rain comes down in buckets, but then it will be brief, rain for a while and stop. I have seen a few rainbows, but rarely the full bow.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Florida when i was little, was our family's yearly summer vacation spot. In Destin we stayed at the Frangista motel, great times back in the 1970"s and early 80's

1693756369639.png

1693756319232.png

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I believe in what Jesus Christ said about building your house on the rock, not on the sand.
My brother lives in Flordia. I think he said his house was built to stand 140 mile winds.

Upvote 0