Behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟77,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Jesus comes to give us an understanding by the opening up of the revealed, true Word of God: "And I saw heaven OPENED.." His testimony…His interpretation of it….is the “Faithful and True” interpretation.

This is in contrast to the “private interpretations” of the Scriptures by fleshly-minded men (the “word of men”) currently being preached in all of the churches of earthly-minded men.

This interpretation of the faithful and true words of God will bring division among the churches of men….separating the believers from the unbelievers…the sheep from the goats. We shall be judged on how we receive His true and faithful testimony ....the opening up of the true Word of God.

Rev 19:
(11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
(12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
(13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And He sends out His messengers to preach His true and faithful words to the churches.

(14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Some will receive His true and faithful words. Their names will be found written in the book of life. They will proclaim that the words that they hear from Him are “true and faithful”.

Rev 21:5 KJV
(5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

He that receives His true and faithful testimony (as He speaks the words of God in truth) sets to his seal that God is true. Every man is a liar while the testimony of Jesus who speaks the words of God is the true and faithful testimony. Natural, earthly-minded men will not receive His testimony for they will think that what He says in the Spirit of Truth is foolishness.

Joh 3:32-34 KJV
(32) And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
(33) He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
(34) For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

For the churches of men have only listened to the preaching of the “word of men” (every man a liar) that did not know the Scripture of Truth as they have been wresting them to their own mortal destruction.

The false prophets have come in His name (supposedly in the authority of Jesus) and say that they are preaching the true and faithful words of the true Christ. But they have been false prophets preaching false Christs with feigned, great swelling words of emptiness and who have been leading many they seduce down the wide path to their mortal destruction.

Mat 24:4-5 KJV
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

The rider on the “white horse” in Revelation 6 speaks of them….the false prophets…. who come preaching the word of men in order to lead many into captivity and destruction. They have come forth posing as true apostles (truly sent by Him)…but they come forth to conquer.

He that sat on the white horse had a “bow” and a crown was given unto him.

Rev 6:1-2 KJV
(1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

For many have gave them…the false prophets… a “crown” to rule over them.

They let a man exalt himself over them and let him bring them into bondage….the keeping and serving of the church handwritings of ordinances/dogmas (which are “graven images”).

They give him a “crown” to rule over them and he “conquers” them.

2Co 11:19-20 KJV
(19) For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.
(20) For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

The “bow” is a war weapon…but in this context it is a symbol of “peace”…a covenant of peace. But by “peace”, they destroy many.

The false prophets proclaim “peace”….you shall have “assured peace” in this place (in their churches).

Jer 14:13-16 KJV
(13) Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.
(14) Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

But what you find among them is the other 3 “horses”: the sword (red horse)…famine (the black horse)…and death (the pale horse) whereby they are consumed. These are the current judgments of God upon the children of disobedience. This is a NOW thing going on inside the churches of earthly-minded, man-based churches.

(15) Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

All who sit together with them are being destroyed along with them.

(16) And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.

They bring upon themselves swift destruction a their judgment does not linger and their condemnation does not sleep. This is a NOW thing as the churches of men have many troubles going on inside them (there is no peace) and outside them and their congregations are all mortally perishing without knowing the gospel of truth of which they would be mortally saved in that had known it. NO FLESH is being saved in the churches of men.

2Pe 2:1-3 KJV
(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
(2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
(3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth no
t.

The “bow” is a war weapon…and a symbol of the covenant of peace as God used the “bow” for remembering His covenant between Him and all flesh that is upon the earth.

The word for “bow” is the same word for the war weapon that shoots arrows.

Bow = Hebrew: qesheth – From H7185 in the original sense (of H6983) of bending; a bow, for shooting (hence figuratively strength) or the iris: - X arch (-er), + arrow, bow ([-man, -shot]).

Gen 9:11-17
(11) And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
(12) And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
(13) I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

(14) And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
(15) And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
(16) And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
(17) And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

The rider of the white horse (his power shall be mighty) comes forth in “peace” (having a "bow")….but there is no peace as he comes to destroy many. 3 other horses come after him. He comes to conquer and destroy the mighty and the holy people. They do this successfully.

Dan 8:24-25 KJV
(24) And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

“By peace shall destroy many…” The rider on the white horse comes with a "bow"...a covenant of peace...but there is no peace.

(25) And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

They say “peace” to those they seduce….but there is no peace.

Eze 13:10 KJV
(10) Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

They say “peace, peace when there is no peace”.

Jer 8:10-11 KJV
(10) Therefore will I give their wives unto others, and their fields to them that shall inherit them: for every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.
(11) For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace

It is the judgment of God upon them. There is NO PEACE in the churches of men. The “snorting of the horses” refers to the 4 horses of Revelation. His judgments are swift and strong.

Jer 8:15-16 KJV
(15) We looked for peace, but no good came; and for a time of health, and behold trouble!
(16) The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it; the city, and those that dwell therein.