Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mark 9:38-39 -- And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followed not us: and we forbad him, because he followed not us.

-- But Jesus said, “Forbid him not: for there is no man who shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.”

You were to ask me “Why do you believe in God and in magic at the same time?” Because I would answer you with something like “I know the establishments of the earth are flawed.” I believe in a thing called spiritual liberty but at the same time I want to stay faithful to the Lord as well. “Belief” I take this word at face value. Sure, I believe in God, also in Jesus, and even in Satan, demons, angels, the Holy Spirit and even in Heaven as well as Hell itself; I can believe something exist, but however, I only “follow” the Lord Jesus as well as God’s kingdom. I believe that when it comes to an exorcism from the people of the earth’s church, there are should I say “some rituals” that we do every Ash Wednesday that get underutilized or even neglected. I heard someone say, “Our religion is ritual neutral” But I believe quite the opposite in that my Lord of Abraham is indeed a very ritualistic Lord of fire. Like from Abel to Abraham and many others after.

Sin lives where fear thrives. And sin will stain your soul so deep that you will certainly need the only known cure for it. The doubt in magic; Like I have said before, our guardian angel’s third purpose is to keep us from getting lost in the universe. While we sleep, and while we are utilizing the world. Recently I was given permission from angels to explore the universe safely. And what I have found there is awesomely beautiful but very few people could return to the world as is once they have witnessed it because it becomes a trap to those who are not prepared. Think about it like the head of Medusa only the opposite. After my fifteen years astray, it became obvious to me that I had a specific problem that could only be solved by turning to my God directly. Imagin a problem in your life requiring the aid of Heaven’s highest angel to bring you out of it. My problem was just that dire...

“Religion is the pathway to Faith, but do not hold onto Religion. Faith if you find it is yours if you want to keep it.” I believe I have found mine; however, does a miracle require the Lord’s permission or praise? A few years back I was outside under the garage door while it was raining and I was in a doubt, but this was when my favor of the Lord was higher. I was really asking myself like Jesus on the boat if I asked in his name that the rain would succeed, and it was not even a moment later when the rain just slowed very quickly and ended, and I had no choice but to thank the Lord for giving me the one thing I needed now at that moment. A show of my faith in the Lord. Faith is the opposite of doubt and faith will triumph over fear 200% of the time...

67_Reasons

66 pages + the Lord Jesus
Jan 12, 2021
Skipperville, AL, USA
✟89,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Scriptural support for this please - where does this teaching come from ???

This is all from a personal experience not directly from word. I've said that only a rare few Christian people have ever had dreams that need existential interpretations, also saying in part that if no one was given these permissions to see such dreams like this, then we wouldn't have had the book of Revelation. If this makes your understanding a little clearer.

Upvote 0