Are you going to get the Covid-19 vaccine?

quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A praise, the insurance finally approved my visit to the ER as a result of the covid-19 vaccine. It's been a long process, and I was afraid it was going to be longer. I got the shot back in august. Now I will have to begin the payment process for the ambulance and ER.

After that I need to file with the vaccine Court to see if I can get any reimbursement.

No plans to get a booster, I feel like I had my warning and I won't risk again my heart acting abnormal. Prior to 2011 I had bad reactions to the flu vaccine. Tetanus and other vaccines I've had no problem.

Well that's good news! Yeah my oldest sister who went to be with the Lord years ago had renal failure and was on dialysis. As a result, every year she was priority for the flu shot. I remember her telling me, getting the flue shot was almost as bad as getting the flu itself. I've never had a flu shot but I believed her.

A while back, I was thinking really hard about my sister and the whole Covid situation. Not too soon after that an article came to my attention regarding Covid19/variants and dialysis patients. It was so very sad. It truly made me think about the mercy of God and how grateful I am that my sister didn't have to endure the times we're in.

Please remember those who are on dialysis in prayer and others...

• Prayers
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
FYI - Just gonna put this out there...

Beginning Wednesday, January 19th, you can order free rapid COVID-19 test kits through the government at the following website

www.covidtests.gov

You can actually go there now and place your order.

I'm just letting people know. Please don't come in here and try and fight me about the government or even the test kit. If you have information about a better Covid-19 test kit, please feel free to share that...

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well that's good news! Yeah my oldest sister who went to be with the Lord years ago had renal failure and was on dialysis. As a result, every year she was priority for the flu shot. I remember her telling me, getting the flue shot was almost as bad as getting the flu itself. I've never had a flu shot but I believed her.
That is interesting something I didn't know. Everyone is different with it but the flu shot is only so much effective.

regarding Covid19/variants and dialysis patients. It was so very sad. It truly made me think about the mercy of God and how grateful I am that my
Something I may have to look at sometime. An interesting connection.

By the way I guess there will be three free n95 mask offered within the next week throughout the nation at cvs, Walmart and some other places. You can Google it.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I view it simply, Would i want to get sick randomly due to someone who hasn't been vaccinated or had the proper PPE gear on?
the answer is NO,
I'm not a fan of the common cold,
So Getting vaccinated to me is the same as "loving your neighbor as yourself"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟188,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I view it simply, Would i want to get sick randomly due to someone who hasn't been vaccinated or had the proper PPE gear on?
the answer is NO,
I'm not a fan of the common cold,
So Getting vaccinated to me is the same as "loving your neighbor as yourself"

Since this is in old thread that was bumped back up...figured I'd share this important article

Upvote 0