Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It sure feels like it since I turned 35 in 2022.
Oh man, 35 is where things just begin to catch up with you (with me anyway). Wait until you're around the corner from 50 for things to really start falling apart.

Sleep is so so important. If we don't get enough sleep, out heart rate goes up, we start breathing more shallowly and we don't heal ourselves from everyday wear and tear on our bodies like we should. I'm no doctor but it also seems that your full-time job may have you sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time, not to mention the stress of working so many hours per week..

From what I gather, seeing the doctor regularly may be your best move. You don't want that colostral to get so far out of control and get some kind of blockage that causes a heart attack. That can leave a person dead right where they are standing. My great grampa and his son, my great uncle both died with a hammer in their hands right where they were standing. They didn't even get to take a single step.

Not trying to scare you but illustrate how important it can be to follow the doctor's orders. Because of the lifestyle, I lived all of my life (drinking too much, smoking, and experimenting with other things, not to mention living off fried foods, gyros, and cheeseburgers), my liver conked out on me. I couldn't speak or comprehend anything due to a bloodstream full of ammonia and 2 gallons of fluid in my abdomen I could barely get out of a chair. I recovered in the hospital, cut the drinking and the salt, and started eating a high-protein diet (based on lean meat). I signed up for physical therapy and mental therapy and started walking 7 days a week and I have bounced back beautifully.

So, all of this droning on is to say that you are far from a life of debilitating illness and you CAN recover from any damage you may have done if you follow doctor's orders religiously and do all you can for your physical and mental health. Plus, I don't know if you can afford it but cutting back on your work load will do wonders for your sleep hygiene. When we work all the time we go into overdrive and can't relax from stress. Anyway, I will pray for you in the hope of your recovery. You still have a lot of life to live. You can do this!

Upvote 0

Riot42

Sep 20, 2023
Flower Mound
✟28,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I seem to be in better health in my 30s than I was in my 20s when most of my existence was work and while I went to church I had no relationship with God. I stopped going to the chiropractor and my back stopped hurting. I stopped going to the Gastroenterologist and started treating my Chrons with stress reduction (and marijuana before focusing more on God over the last year) and my Chrons went into remission. Ive been WFH for the last 5 years now and it seems stepping off the hamster wheel has done wonders for my stress levels which has done wonders for my health. I thank God every single day now for my health and its the best its ever been I have no health issues whatsoever at this time and its thanks to him.

Upvote 0