Anyone Know Any Good Links For In-Depth Bible Studies?

Jul 24, 2007
✟7,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My desire is to see Christians growing in their faith and making a real difference in this lost, hurting and broken world. I want to see those that have been brought low by the world's painful lessons be brought to wholeness through the power of a deep and genuine abiding relationship with Jesus Christ. In order to accomplish this I am starting a bible study.

I have an E-Book ("If One Should Fall Behind") that is broken down into three parts: The Rebel, The Runner, and the Resigned. I am looking for Christians (are anyone interested) to go through the book and find out what it means to you, your relationship with God, and the community at large. I truly believe that God is going to bless this. I am going to facilitate the study and look for those who are eager to get actively involved.
Many have been blessed by this book already. In fact, Bob Hostetler (former editor at Word Publishing and co-author of many books with Josh McDowell has said, "One of the better manuscripts I have reviewed ... . "

Here are some other testimonials:

"Wow, this really helped me to see how good He really is."

"It really is that simple isn't it?"

"Man, that book really blessed me."

If you cannot afford this e-book then we will make it available to you free of charge. Otherwise the cost of the materials is $9.99.

If you are interested please contact us at:
Thecrossinfocus@gmail.com

Please tell others about this and please, please, please keep this in your prayers.

God Bless

Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟20,375.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been sharing www.e-sword.net with as many people as I can. It's a free download and includes multiple bible translations, commentaries, maps, a place for both your Study notes and Topic notes, Greek and Hebrew dictionaries, and many other tools. I use here in CF-land all the time.

Another great online bible study program is www.blueletterbible.org , it has many of the same features I mentioned in the e-sword.net program. I use them both because at work I have use a MAC and e-sword.net does not have a download for MAC yet.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm really looking to find some. I am Charismatic so I'd like them to stay
or at least not put down the Charismatic beliefs... any help is appreciated!

With Prayers,
Bri

so your not willing to learn then? your just willing to hear what you want to hear i guess?

just saying that since you say you don't want your charismatic beliefs to be tested with fire (a good teacher is fire) you will not learn if it is wood or metal or a gem or hay.

but i guess we all pick and choose what makes us feel pleasure nowadays. I just hope the pleasure is a good pleasure and not evil.

Upvote 0

newborn2007

Mar 18, 2010
✟301.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
I have a question for everyone.since people here wanna study the Bible,well which Bible do u study?

For my info i know there are tons of different Bible and i can bet you almost more than 100 contradictions on each bibles.The translation wasn't accurate and totally different from one bible to the other.

and there are many types of christians and each and everyone give their onw theory about God.

so if for a beginner like me wanna study the bible,which one should i go for?

And why don't u guys read the bible in it's actual language to preserve it's meaning.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a question for everyone.since people here wanna study the Bible,well which Bible do u study?

For my info i know there are tons of different Bible and i can bet you almost more than 100 contradictions on each bibles.The translation wasn't accurate and totally different from one bible to the other.

and there are many types of christians and each and everyone give their onw theory about God.

so if for a beginner like me wanna study the bible,which one should i go for?

And why don't u guys read the bible in it's actual language to preserve it's meaning.

There are different translations for different reasons. It's not because they are argue with each other on being inaccurate, and there are not misconceptions within each bible. They are all the same bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just registered for ChristianCourses.com It took like a day to get the confirmation email but it's all set up and looks cool. The free courses have videos and quizzes at the end, should be informative and fun. This is kind of what I have been looking for.

Upvote 0