Anyone know a good site / forum about screenplays?

Tmac1818

Apr 13, 2007
✟2,346.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
YES! Movie Reels is what you're looking for!

moviereels.proboards103.com

It is a great "Hollywood" like site. People buy tickets to your film, ect, and it goes to the "Box Office." It is truely a great environment. If you go, tell them "Legend" sent you. ;)

Upvote 0

Doubtless

my life is entr'acte...
Feb 21, 2007
Ask me again in twenty minutes.
✟8,066.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
www.wordplayer.com is a great site, written by Terry Rossio (co-writer of the Shrek movies, the POTC movies, Disney's Alladin, among others). If you're looking to improve your craft, I recommend memorizing every word (except Column 31 or 32 (the one called "A Hot Script", I think you can figure out why)).

Upvote 0
Feb 17, 2007
Southeast US
✟15,371.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
AbsoluteWrite is one of the best writer’s sites/resources on the web. Besides being a treasure trove of publishing-related information, it also facilitates various beta reading options and critique exchanges. It serves all genres, including Christian. Here is the main address:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/index.php

Upvote 0

Doctor Know it all

Since birth
Jul 9, 2009
✟15,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This (won't let me post links yet) is a great site, written by Terry Rossio (co-writer of the Shrek movies, the POTC movies, Disney's Alladin, among others). If you're looking to improve your craft, I recommend memorizing every word (except Column 31 or 32 (the one called "A Hot Script", I think you can figure out why)).

I needed that uplifitng web page ... now I feel like writing again

Upvote 0