Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
554252_300713450033481_1148505788_n.jpg

Reactions: Adam Warlock
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

BlueLioness

Hey everybody...what part of Alabama are you from?

I am from northwest Alabama, Franklin county!

My older sister married a spouse from Alabama, he owns a gun shop and his name is Robert. She lives with him in mobile, Alabama. I should tell her about you guys.

She recently traveled with her husband Robert up here to WA to see us, but she's back in Alabama and we do miss her! She calls us sometimes, that's good. o.o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Doing Great..A lot of that havoc was idiots who failed to plan. Some of them got mesmerized then paralyzed by a couple inches of snow. We do tornado's like no body's business and panic at the "S' word. People blame the govt for what they should take responsibility for in many instances. On the other hand I was please to see Southern Hospitality at work for all those who lent a helping hand. That made me proud to be from the South.

Upvote 0