Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Facebook/PLL LOT

Facebook/PLL LOT

Pilot Konrad Hanc proposed to his girlfriend, flight attendant Paula, on the plane. When she happily threw herself into his arms, loud applause rang out.

Passengers on the flight from Warsaw to Krakow will remember this day for a long time. Once they were seated in their seats, the captain emerged from the cockpit. His voice shook and tears of emotion ran down his cheeks. Before he began his announcement, he said to those on board, “Keep your fingers crossed, because my legs are shaking.”

Then he began his speech. “Good morning, this is Captain Konrad Hanc. I would like to welcome you aboard the Embraer 195 aircraft of LOT Polish Airlines,” he said. “Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to take a short moment of your time. Today is a special day for me. Today there’s a very important person on board this plane, as well as a large part of our family,” the captain explained. He then waved nervously to his girlfriend, Paula, a flight attendant who was standing in the back of the airplane. “I hope she didn’t expect anything.”

“A year and a half ago in this job I met the most wonderful person, who totally changed my life, completely,” Konrad Hanc added in a breaking voice. “Thanks to her, who is in the back, I’m the happiest man in the world. (…) You are my greatest treasure, the greatest fulfillment of my dreams,” he said.

The proposal​

Continued below.