Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It is never tiring watching people cower in fear of the Gay Agenda. Corporations are as soulless as it gets. Anything and anybody that will make them money is a good place to throw some support.

And . . .
Do you have any actual proof that such a thing as the "Gay Agenda" actually exists?

I'm sorry for your loss of such a wonderful man. Carlin made the world such a nice place for drug dealers and condom manufacturers. Too bad the morality of his audience was such that they only used the drugs.
Well, I'm a virgin (which means that I've never even used a condom on a man) and I've never done drugs (beyond what has been prescribed to me by my psychiatrist and my physician). So there goes that assumption of yours.

My sister (8 foster and adopted kids), and many, many, many other Christians I know, have foster children. They adopted children from the kinds of people that hold Carlin in high regard.
So they adopted children from everyday Americans, then? After all, I did just prove that not all Carlin fans are derelicts.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Carlin was funny most of the time. Some of his bits were too weirdly political for me though. His stuff about who owns US, priceless. His work on abortion, I can only assume he never really researched what he was talking about.
Frankly, I think he was spot-on about abortion. But that's a different issue for a different thread.

Upvote 0