Aug 19, 2006
Champlin
✟2,903.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
a religious theory...

this one comes with the belief that people live forever once they get to heaven.. which comes as soon as someone dies from earth they rise into Heaven...
so why is there so much evil that from time to time goes against even the good people?
one of the most popular prayers is to pray to God when something is wrong and hope for him to fix it... it happens in mysterious ways, if God acts no one sees Him doing it... ...
but for most that believe it is God's Nature His Power His Heart and Ability that is the reason we reach out to him in need...
yet because some miracles happen, and because many prayers seem to have no anwser, and because there is really no reason there should be evil, if God is so Good... yet then this can work in his defense, if in heaven we actually live forever like is believed...
it is that for all the wrong there was in your life, it will be there in the great assortment of understandings of all of you...
Jesus is known to say something fairly stranger than most, "God loves so you dearly, he has counted the hairs on your head"
if God knows, yet He doesnt act, in Heaven then each person that came from before, they were from a place that didnt have teh goodnes like Heaven forever has, so they naturally faced wrongs that are not in heaven, but all of the knowledge of it will be for you to see.. to learn from your own life...
Jesus in mystery called this time "In The Light of The Truth" where after one is rerisen into a new body of everlasting life, they get to study the truth of their life...
thus for all the evil, not just any of it, but all of it, that went against you or that you were able to witness.. the truth will be in that light for you to find...
because of the evils every new alive citizen of Heaven will be allowed to make Perfect Justice...
for all the evils that hindered your life here, after you are awakened into evermore, those problems you will find perfect solutions, for.. and God will help you, it was always His Job to make all justice, but God will give you the chance He always has, to make justice where once there was wrong...

so those that evil has wronged the most, they will be the strongest angels of Justice, that thus evil will not stand a chance to be.....

it is a wise way for a king, but for us it has a multiple life play and is too much to agree with or want.. but God is more wise...

just think then of how many fall under the weight of wrongs in life... then for the military the soldiers that fight for justice, the warriors that battle the evils, how much more risen into greatness, have they found themselves after their life is there for them to see within the light of the truth...

Atha

Witness...
Aug 19, 2006
Champlin
✟2,903.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Lord, let my fight be for what is right and just,
In all of this of creation, let me battle the evils,
For You God, have always helped the innocent and good,
Let my strength be like yours..
Let my will be for the good..
and till my end, let it be, that there is righteousness risen for every...
and if I fight, stand at my side,
Your Witness be on me,
my life as I must, will be for you,
You have made this all, and I will stand for the right...
if I will succeed and victory is mine,
let glory begin to rise,
let the truth begin to see,
let the evils be no more...
For if I fight, I stand for all,
and if I die, let Good Gain the Victory...
and remember me when you enter into your kingdom,
oh Lord of us all...

Upvote 0