10 Year Anniversary

T

TraciDee

I am new to this site and I cannot tell you how elated I am to find you have a whole subforum for LOST.

The 10 year anniversary of the Pilot is coming up this month! I want to see how many Losties are still active here with a few questions...

1. What is your favorite episode?
2. What are your anniversary plans?
3. When did you become a Lostie?
4. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am new to this site and I cannot tell you how elated I am to find you have a whole subforum for LOST.

The 10 year anniversary of the Pilot is coming up this month! I want to see how many Losties are still active here with a few questions...

1. What is your favorite episode?
2. What are your anniversary plans?
3. When did you become a Lostie?
4. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

This is one of only two forums here that I even look at anymore. I still love LOST even ten years later :D

Favorite episode: Man of Science, Man of Faith.

Anniversary plans: I dunno, I rewatch the episodes on dvds all the time so I'm pretty much always celebrating LOST. :D

I became a Lostie about a half hour into the premiere episode!

Are you him?? Smells like carrots :p

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I loved the finale. I thought it was poignant and wrapped everything up that needed to be wrapped up. I know a lot of people hated it, and a lot of people misunderstood it (no, they weren't in purgatory, no, they weren't dead the whole time :doh:) but I thought it was satisfying and well done.

Upvote 0
T

TraciDee

I loved the finale. I thought it was poignant and wrapped everything up that needed to be wrapped up. I know a lot of people hated it, and a lot of people misunderstood it (no, they weren't in purgatory, no, they weren't dead the whole time :doh:) but I thought it was satisfying and well done.

Ughhh- I hate when people say they were dead the whole time. I immediately have a lower opinion of these people.. haha

Yeah, I loved the finale too. I took it to be a really strong message about how we can spend all our lives searching for answers and trying to figure everything out, but when the end comes it is so beautiful that the answers don't matter anymore. All that matters is the relationships we kept, who we impacted, and who impacted us over the span of our lives.

A lot of people think LOST was a show about all these trippy things- mysteries, time travel, scifi, etc- and it's really just about character development. (With those other things tossed in to make for pretty awesome weekly discussions)

Upvote 0
T

TraciDee

tumblr_ncc0haSRvj1rurcyko1_500.jpg

Dressed for the occasion- Happy 10 years!

Upvote 0

puregrl

Jun 7, 2005
North Carolina
✟15,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i am not sure if i can pick out a favorite episode. I did like when they showed the others doing their thing with the book clubs and whatnot...made them look normal.
I have actually started re watching the series with my hubby on Netflix
I have loved lost since it came out, looking at all the theories and such. A few seasons in I became lost myself with so many unanswered questions and gave up. But I am watching it again =)
And I stink at jokes...maybe whats cookin or something?

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I love seeing new replies come up here :) I re-watch LOST on my dvds or Netflix every so often and always remember the threads here and the intrigue and the questions that came out of every episode. So many times that final black panel would come floating toward us and my mind would be totally blown over what we just saw. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums