Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟374,610.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Were the police involved in the takeover of buildings through force and temporarily holding some staff hostage?
So first off. I laugh...HARD, at how you again, use this one instance as a way to paint DOZENS of different protests around the US as all being the EXACT same.
What I don't find funny is that google searches don't turn up any instances of staff being held hostage and, given the track record of stuff just being TOTALLY being made up when folks on the right are talking about protests (protests they support or protests they disagree with), I'm gonna say your argument is bunk.
So,....

Source?

Why all of the support for this hate filled illegal protest?
Because the Israeli government is awful. They are awful people who want awful things

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because the Israeli government is awful. They are awful people who want awful things
Wow and you think I am misinformed. They were attacked,wmoen were raped ,babies were killed at least one in an oven, hostages were taken some killed others still held, and you say the Isralie government is awful. They warn the civilians to leave before an attack to minimize civilian casualties. If you can't see the justification for this war it is a hopeless endeavor explain this.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, did I awaken and now suddenly being a liberal is criminal?
What an interesting development.
No, I don't know if you are a criminal or not. But I have seen much evidence many liberals support unconstitutional and even criminal activity.

BTW Some republicans are liberals too. Just so you don't feel lonely.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟374,610.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Wow and you think I am misinformed. They were attacked,wmoen were raped ,babies were killed at least one in an oven, hostages were taken some killed others still held, and you say the Isralie government is awful. They warn the civilians to leave before an attack to minimize civilian casualties. If you can't see the justification for this war it is a hopeless endeavor explain this.
Yeah. Given how quick you are to believe sources outright, I am certain you would feel that Gazans are not worthy of human treatment.

I saw justification for a revenge that would have ended back at the end of October. I do NOT see justification for this...

And so do MANY many Israelis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
No, I don't know if you are a criminal or not. But I have seen much evidence many liberals support unconstitutional and even criminal activity.

BTW Some republicans are liberals too. Just so you don't feel lonely.
I was a Rockefeller Republican until 2018 when my Party left me for parts unknown.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah. Given how quick you are to believe sources outright, I am certain you would feel that Gazans are not worthy of human treatment.
They are humans and I feel for them . Maybe you should convince Hamas to treat them accordingly. Israel is going the extra mile to avoid unnecessary casualties but when they are used as shields that is on Hamas. Hamas has to be eradicated.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟374,610.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
They are humans and I feel for them . Maybe you should convince Hamas to treat them accordingly. Israel is going the extra mile to avoid unnecessary casualties but when they are used as shields that is on Hamas. Hamas has to be eradicated.
Seriously:
Tell me how many times Gaza has PROVEN to use ACTUAL humans present to SHIELD something (hint: The answer is less than 3).

To be clear, I don't mean positioning things near hospitals. I mean, putting humans in front of bombs purposefully.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟198,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would you please quote me exactly or give a link where I said "January 6 was a tour, a parade, and/or a non-violent sit-in."
LoL, somebody has a guilty conscience.

What is irony is while some January 6 attendees are facing long sentences we shall see if any rioters from the college campuses face any more than a slap on the wrist if anything at all. Trespassing, destruction of property, civil rights violations, kidnapping, assault and they demand to be fed and cared for while committing crimes. Did Joe speak out about that? No he really didn't, he merely said the least possible to stop some of the criticism of his inaction.

I suspect they will get in trouble. Not the same level as rioting on federal property like the insurrectionists (“attendees,” LoL, way to sanitize that one), but the students deserve the punishments they get if they damaged property and trespassed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟198,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe, maybe not but I would bet you Joe does not actually make it to the election as the nominee. Get back with me later one of us will be having a tasty crow sandwich.
I mean, he is the nominee, soooo…

I think you need to maybe watch the news a bit more.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟198,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Surely you understand what I meant. Should I draw a picture?
Don’t bother. If I held you to it, you’d move the goalposts anyway.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0