Ohio
✟7,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
some day, if I keep following Jesus, why... I'll end up perfect like you!

can't wait!
Do you see how politics divide us? I say to forget politics and let's be brothers. You think this makes me a hypocrite. We're divided.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you see how politics divide us? I say to forget politics and let's be brothers. You think this makes me a hypocrite. We're divided.
I never once used the word Hypocrite in RE you.

So yeh, what gives w/ that comment?

Forget politics? If all the pro life people who have fought Roe v Wade over the decades since the case was decided had listened to you

we'd still have Roe with us. As it is, it took long enough to be rid of it.

We have to get involved. If Christians don't get involved, pagans and atheists and other non-Christians will

and have

and that is why we have all these moral problems and moral problems lead to other kinds of problems and pretty soon we are all nuts, can't function... etc. The left seem to like that but some of us do not.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never once used the word Hypocrite in RE you.

So yeh, what gives w/ that comment?

Forget politics? If all the pro life people who have fought Roe v Wade over the decades since the case was decided had listened to you

we'd still have Roe with us. As it is, it took long enough to be rid of it.

We have to get involved. If Christians don't get involved, pagans and atheists and other non-Christians will

and have

and that is why we have all these moral problems and moral problems lead to other kinds of problems and pretty soon we are all nuts, can't function... etc. The left seem to like that but some of us do not.
I dont support abortion but I can't join to politics. It's division, confusion, suspicion, and delusion. Politicians do not feed me or protect me. Neither Trump or Biden are mature godly men

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I dont support abortion but I can't join to politics. It's division, confusion, suspicion, and delusion. Politicians do not feed me or protect me. Neither Trump or Biden are mature godly men
no comment on how the abortion fight finally resulted in the death of Roe... which likely means you are not overly concerned about the loss of life w/ legalized abortion

And as to that last one, it is simply NOT true that Trump is not mature. People apparently can't stop judging him for his PAST, even though I haven't heard of him cheating on Melania lately. However, and I know you will pounce on me for this.. (oh well..don't care)

We need a president who PROTECTS us from harm.

end of Sentence.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no comment on how the abortion fight finally resulted in the death of Roe... which likely means you are not overly concerned about the loss of life w/ legalized abortion

And as to that last one, it is simply NOT true that Trump is not mature. People apparently can't stop judging him for his PAST, even though I haven't heard of him cheating on Melania lately. However, and I know you will pounce on me for this.. (oh well..don't care)

end of Sentence.
Jesus protects me. Romans 8. I pray. I don't fight with people. I preach the gospel of peace not politics. Rich Trump is not my teacher. Poor Paul the apostle is.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

And as to that last one, it is simply NOT true that Trump is not mature. People apparently can't stop judging him for his PAST, even though I haven't heard of him cheating on Melania lately. However, and I know you will pounce on me for this.. don't care

end of Sentence.
Jesus protects me. Romans 8. I pray. I don't fight with people. I preach the gospel of peace not politics. Rich Trump is not my teacher. Poor Paul the apostle is.
sounds like a cop out

selective scripture acceptance. In the Old Testament it says that if you see your brother led off to death, you must act.

All through Scrpture it says we are judged according to our deeds. Check out the best example

Mt 25:31

:liturgy:

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

end of Sentence.
You make it sound Nobel. I don't see you rebuking the political evil of slander, gossip, conspiracies, suspicions, bitterness, unforgiveness, mercilessness, fear, worries, complaints, discontent, greed, envy, covetousness and hunger for power, control, authority and lordship over others.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟286,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, now i'm "under a spell"

It couldn't be that I like

secure borders
the unborn
the Constitution
law and order

and I could go on and on but you're not listening so I won't.
You like the Constitution and law and order except when it comes to losing an election.

Upvote 0