There is only one Dragon/Serpent in scripture (Part 3)

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When God cannot tolerate sin (made most evident in the ceremonial laws), why would you think God would allow sin in heaven; i.e., Satan in heaven, after he rebelled?
I haven't absolutely spill my personal opinion on the matter, used in conjunction with scripture. There will come a specific point where I give my opinion on the matter. But, I'm actually moving slow, because this is a sensitive subject. I want to ensure I build on passages coherently.
If I wrote it in story format, that would bypass scripture and then it would be void of scripture. Alas, this is why it is eeking along.
We know he rebelled before he told Adam and Eve that God was lying.
Actually, we don't know that. Scripture doesn't say that much. By time line, we first find out about the Dragon in Eden.
Is your understanding in agreement with God's revelation, teaching and intolerance of sin in the Pentateuch?
I wouldn't say I could even write on this, if all that I had was the Pentateuch. Jesus seriously revealed a BUNCH in red letters and through the Apostles writings.
I am not as inclined to take my doctrine from prophetic riddles (Nu 12:8) as you do.
I had to discover God through scripture from the ground up... and I'm one of those annoying types that can't stop searching if I have questions. I assert that my opinion is merely opinion. But, I indeed surrender to scripture on the things I speak about. That All Scripture is God Breathed thing... :D
Apostolic teaching is as far as I will go. And where Scripture makes an end to teaching, I make an end to learning.
Well, take into consideration that the Apostles actually gave me the meat of what I am writing on. Scattered versus reveal MAJOR things.
Granted. . .we are not discussing matters of salvation herein.
This is true. However, this very thing that I am sharing is one of the reasons I understand the FULL Atonement of a sinner, Galatians and such forth. It does prop up my Faith in Jesus' work, alone, quite aggressively.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rv 12:5-7

Check the timing

It’s not Rocket science…. THEN war broke out
I'm inclined to view Revelation as the Book of Completions (7's), as the sum of prophecy; i.e., completion of God's
secret decrees under 7 seals (chps 4-7), trial, persecution of the church,
proclamations under 7 trumpets (chps 8-11), protection, victory of the church,
revelations under 7 signs (chp 12;14), completion of conflict between two spiritual kingdoms, and
judgments under 7 plagues and 7 bowls poured out, of Satan's kingdom (chps 15-16),

followed by
the destruction of Satan's kingdom (chps 17-19),
final judgment and end of time (Chp 20),
exaltation of church in heavenly city of glory (chps 21-22).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm inclined to view Revelation as the Book of Completions (7's), as the sum of prophecy; i.e., completion of God's
secret decrees under 7 seals (chps 4-7),
proclamations under 7 trumpets (chps 8-11),
revelations under 7 signs (chp 12;14) ,of the conflict between two spiritual kingdoms, and
judgments under 7 plagues and 7 bowls poured out, of Satan's kingdom (chps 15-16),

followed by
the destruction of Satan's kingdom (chps 17-19),
final judgment and end of time (Chp 20),
exaltation of church in heavenly city of glory (chps 21-22).
To be sincere... if you can get a Judaism taught Jew who has genuinely done their study's, that isn't upset at Christian scripture... and will communicate honestly about what Revelation is saying... they cut through it like a knife. I know you're going to think I'm crazy for saying this, but Revelation will occur for the Jews (Hardened) and Jews (Messianic) in Israel... IHO. Every drop of Revelation is full of Jewish imagery.

It's almost like God intended it to be codified towards the people that it is intended for... again, my opinion.

I thought like a Jew and studied like a Jew for many years of my life. The verse about "You search the scriptures, for in them, you think that you have salvation.....".... is very intimate to my heart. For many years, I would wake up at 4ish or 5ish in the morning and kneel before the bible, reading and begging God to help me understand enough to become Perfect in my flesh to please Him and be used by Him in a mighty way.

Spoiler alert... I never got even close... but the Holy Spirit shoved so much scripture into my heart, that I typically recall quite a bit of scripture when I am discussing a matter.

I have placed my core theological tenants in my signature.... if that helps you test the spirits, a bit more. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't absolutely spill my personal opinion on the matter, used in conjunction with scripture. There will come a specific point where I give my opinion on the matter. But, I'm actually moving slow, because this is a sensitive subject. I want to ensure I build on passages coherently.
If I wrote it in story format, that would bypass scripture and then it would be void of scripture. Alas, this is why it is eeking along.

Actually, we don't know that. Scripture doesn't say that much. By time line, we first find out about the Dragon in Eden.
We know he was in rebellion, or he would not have said God lied.
I wouldn't say I could even write on this, if all that I had was the Pentateuch. Jesus seriously revealed a BUNCH in red letters and through the Apostles writings.
In agreement with the Scriptures. . .

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We know he was in rebellion, or he would not have said God lied.

In agreement with the Pentateuch. . .
Was Satan the first Politician? You know... How do you know when they are lying? When their lips are moving! :tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had to discover God through scripture from the ground up... and I'm one of those annoying types that can't stop searching if I have questions. I assert that my opinion is merely opinion. But, I indeed surrender to scripture on the things I speak about. That All Scripture is God Breathed thing... :D
Well, take into consideration that the Apostles actually gave me the meat of what I am writing on. Scattered versus reveal MAJOR things.
This is true. However, this very thing that I am sharing is one of the reasons I understand the FULL Atonement of a sinner, Galatians and such forth. It does prop up my Faith in Jesus' work, alone, quite aggressively.
You have more to look forward to from God. . .

• Love
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You have more to look forward to from God. . .
I'm as useless as they come! I would give my legs up just to have God actually, boldly ask me to sweep my front porch! I find my value in His value of me. I wish I could look at myself as wonderfully as Jesus looks at me. I sincerely appreciate your words. They mean much to my heart, mind and soul.

I will accept your HS inspired words and say back to you, you have more to look forward to from God... as well.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm as useless as they come! I would give my legs up just to have God actually, boldly ask me to sweep my front porch!
I find my value in His value of me.
I wish I could look at myself as wonderfully as Jesus looks at me. I sincerely appreciate your words. They mean much to my heart, mind and soul.
Your value to him is simply his own work in you.
You can rest in his work.
I will accept your HS inspired words and say back to you, you have more to look forward to from God... as well.

• Friendly
Upvote 0