✟45,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
.Here are your words.

So because you were legalistic everyone that relies on Jesus to change them, even though scripture says He came to save us from our sins, is a legalist. No one can have a greater faith than you?
I never stated any of this. You are projecting most of this from your own heart.

I did not say, everyone that relies on Jesus to change them, even though scripture says He came to save us from our sins, is a legalist. You said those words.

I never stated, No one can have a greater faith than I. Those are your words.

These are straw men you are attacking. They came from your imagination.

Does the change in you include this type of posting?
No one can be more humble than you are? No one can have a spiritual experience you failed at? That is extremely arrogant and legalistic.
These are your words. Is this the testimony you wish to give?

Let the peace that passes understanding rest on you. God is good.

You can be perfect before Him today if you enter His rest by faith. Stand on Christ the solid rock, all other ground is sinking sand.

I am far from proud as long as I daily walk after the spirit. I know that I must rely fully upon Christ for my salvation and that there is no good thing in me, that is my flesh. In my hand no price I bring, simply to His cross I cling.

No post is worth becoming angry over.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟102,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I never stated any of this. You are projecting most of this from your own heart.

I did not say, everyone that relies on Jesus to change them, even though scripture says He came to save us from our sins, is a legalist. You said those words.

I never stated, No one can have a greater faith than I. Those are your words.

These are straw men you are attacking. They came from your imagination.

Does the change in you include this type of posting?

These are your words. Is this the testimony you wish to give?

Let the peace that passes understanding rest on you. God is good.

You can be perfect before Him today if you enter His rest by faith. Stand on Christ the solid rock, all other ground is sinking sand.

I am far from proud as long as I daily walk after the spirit. I know that I must rely fully upon Christ for my salvation and that there is no good thing in me, that is my flesh. In my hand no price I bring, simply to His cross I cling.

No post is worth becoming angry over.
Your words imply my deductions from what you say. Have you never heard of deductive reasoning? Legalism is your weakness, not mine.

Matthew 1: 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Anyone who listens to you would think God encourages legalism. What a joke as Jesus fought against Pharisaical legalism His entire ministry. The Pharisees condemned Him to death by their own law.

John 19: 6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Upvote 0

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟45,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your words imply my deductions from what you say. Have you never heard of deductive reasoning? Legalism is your weakness, not mine.
Well then, Praise God that we can agree and rejoice that “Sabbath Keeping” has nothing to do with being saved. That our commission is to be the ambassadors of God’s reconciliation of the world.

We can rejoice shoulder to shoulder at the foot of the cross whether we are “sabbath-keepers” or not.
Matthew 1: 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Anyone who listens to you would think God encourages legalism. What a joke as Jesus fought against Pharisaical legalism His entire ministry. The Pharisees condemned Him to death by their own law.
I think if you took a survey you’d find yourself very mistaken. You do not become sin free by what you do or how you behave. Your behavior is a lagging indicator of being saved by the blood of Jesus from your sins.

Your posts look toward behavior as a way to be saved from your sins. Like does one start keeping the sabbath? Does one stop stealing? Does one cease getting drunk. Etc.

But salvation from sin occurs by Christ’s making us alive while we were still sinners.

The changes in behavior begin after salvation because of the great love He engenders in us.
John 19: 6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
And when we try to affect our own salvation rather than submit to His, we crucify him again in our hearts.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟102,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well then, Praise God that we can agree and rejoice that “Sabbath Keeping” has nothing to do with being saved. That our commission is to be the ambassadors of God’s reconciliation of the world.

We can rejoice shoulder to shoulder at the foot of the cross whether we are “sabbath-keepers” or not.

I think if you took a survey you’d find yourself very mistaken. You do not become sin free by what you do or how you behave. Your behavior is a lagging indicator of being saved by the blood of Jesus from your sins.

Your posts look toward behavior as a way to be saved from your sins. Like does one start keeping the sabbath? Does one stop stealing? Does one cease getting drunk. Etc.

But salvation from sin occurs by Christ’s making us alive while we were still sinners.

The changes in behavior begin after salvation because of the great love He engenders in us.

And when we try to affect our own salvation rather than submit to His, we crucify him again in our hearts.
Nope. I cannot stand shoulder to shoulder with an unapologetic commandment breaker. Deliberate sin is called presumption..

Psalm 19: 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

2Petter 2: 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Apparently you don't have the spiritual discernment you assume you do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay, I was not sure how to title this post since it is not anti-sabbath per se, which is why the quote marks are there.

When one claims to "keep the Sabbath," they make a truth-claim about themselves. There are as many ways to "keep the Sabbath" as there are Sabbatarians, especially when it comes to the more liberal Sabbatarians, so which way is the correct way, or is this subject to the modern definition of "truth?" They claim to be the ones who know how it should be kept, or else how could they claim to be keeping it?

In general, Sabbatarians all agree that the Sabbath is an important command to keep, but that is where it ends. If one tells me it is very important to keep the Sabbath, should they not explain how it is to be kept, especially in our modern day? But doesn't this all lead to a works-orientation?

I think that sometimes Sabbatarians develop a blindness to the forest because of the Sabbath trees. The issue is not the sabbath but obedience to our Father and Christ. Human nature is prone to idol worship, and once it assumes it has found a way to climb to heaven, it can easily slip into idol worship unless our desire to obey is divinely planted in us and our love for our Father and Our big Brother, Christ, is burning in us and motivating us, commandment-keeping, in general, is an empty pointless exercise in a vain attempt to scale the wall of the sheepfold.
In short, The danger or dangers of sabbath keeping can be
  1. Self-centered works
  2. Judgement of brother and sister Christians
  3. Pride
  4. Legalism
Of course, the true Sabbath is found in Christ, but a godly observance of God's law in humility and gratefulness for his salvation can allow us to experience a taste of the rest to come. God does not point the bony finger of indignation at His sheep, nor should I.
"Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no."
--------------
"MSG
Entering into this fullness is not something you figure out or achieve. It’s not a matter of being circumcised or keeping a long list of laws. No, you’re already in—insiders—not through some secretive initiation rite but rather through what Christ has already gone through for you, destroying the power of sin. If it’s an initiation ritual you’re after, you’ve already been through it by submitting to baptism.

"Going under the water was a burial of your old life; coming up out of it was a resurrection, God raising you from the dead as he did Christ. When you were stuck in your old sin-dead life, you were incapable of responding to God. God brought you alive—right along with Christ! Think of it! All sins forgiven, the slate wiped clean, that old arrest warrant canceled and nailed to Christ’s cross. He stripped all the spiritual tyrants in the universe of their sham authority at the Cross and marched them naked through the streets."

• Love
Reactions: Mercy Shown
Upvote 0

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟45,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope. I cannot stand shoulder to shoulder with an unapologetic commandment breaker. Deliberate sin is called presumption..
I fail to understand how you can break one of the commands of Jesus while calling another person a commandment breaker.
Psalm 19: 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Judging others is a deliberate act.
2Petter 2: 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Apparently you don't have the spiritual discernment you assume you do.
This is a prime example of not knowing what sin really is. I know that I am as guilty as you are when it comes to judging others. The difference I know and I fight against it, not to be saved but because I am saved. I don't sanction it.

How can you promote and preach that which you can't define?

Upvote 0

guevaraj

an oil seller in the story of the ten virgins
Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟554,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
"Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no."
Brother, we humans have proven not to walk in God's way in that we yet have not understood God's Sabbath to be fixed in the time zone of creation and that is why Jerusalem keeps a Sabbath half a day earlier than the seventh day of the week. When God separated the seventh day of creation by making God's rest holy, He separated His rest from the week and set that rest fixed for the entire earth in the time zone of Eden at the opposite end of Jerusalem. Jerusalem remembers the Sabbath half a day before the seventh local day of the week. Here is a video showing the evidence of the Manna story of the days that are from morning to morning and not from evening to evening since creation.

United in our hope for the soon return of Jesus, Jorge

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
How can you promote and preach that which you can't define?
Do you understand that a lot that is preached, shared, taught, shown , even lived is often extremely well defined (by humans) and entirely wrong, in error, opposed to Truth. ?

Reactions: Mercy Shown
Upvote 0

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟45,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you understand that a lot that is preached, shared, taught, shown , even lived is often extremely well defined (by humans) and entirely wrong, in error, opposed to Truth. ?
In fact, all of it. Only those who emulate Christ and do not express their own self-inspired words or thought but only say what God inspires preach the truth. Let God be true and everyman a liar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mercy Shown

Jan 18, 2019
Boonsboro
✟45,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be careful. It is not clear at all that that might ever be truth. And it does seem very contradicting to God's Plan and Purpose and Jesus and His Word.
God is not the bean-counter so many religion try to portray Him as. He does not stand above us commanding down upon us while keeping a tally of our mistakes. He became one of us and saved the world from sin so that only those who love the darkness more than light will return to eternal darkness eventually.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟496,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In fact, all of it. Only those who emulate Christ and do not express their own self-inspired words or thought but only say what God inspires preach the truth. Let God be true and everyman a liar.
Jesus kept every Sabbath John 15:10 Luke 4:16 Mat 2:27 , yet you seem to be promoting not to. So how can we emulate Christ by not following what He taught John 14:15 Mat 15:3-14 Mark 7:7-13 Mat 19:17-19 Mat 5:19-30 and what He Himself kept for our example. 1 John 2:6

This is God's Truth
Jesus is the Truth John 14:6
His Word is the Truth John 17:17
All of His commandments are Truth Psa 119:151

1 John 2:3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God [a]is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.

We need the whole Truth to set us free.

Not everyone wants to come to the Truth because they prefer darkness John 3:19-21 but those who seek Gods Truth come to the light and are set free. Narrow is the way. Mat 7:13-14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟554,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Be careful. It is not clear at all that that might ever be truth. And it does seem very contradicting to God's Plan and Purpose and Jesus and His Word.
Brother, it's clear to me in Genesis! If you could explain why it's not clear to you, it would help move forward the message of Hebrews on "another day of rest still to come" than previously thought for the Sabbath.

Now if Joshua had succeeded in giving them this rest, God would not have spoken about another day of rest still to come. (Hebrews 4:8 NLT)

I first learned about this in Genesis, after someone mentioned that from evening to morning is only half a day. God called that half-day from evening until morning the night, which is the last part of the first day that began with the light-half, which God called day, stating the day come before the night in the order of the days of the week of creation. I learned two things from Genesis: first, that from evening to morning is only half a day, and second, that the days of the week are from morning to morning, where the first evening falls in the middle of the first day. The first day is from first light to light again in the morning and the following days are from morning to morning.

Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” And evening passed and MORNING came, marking the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NLT)​

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟496,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Brother, it's clear to me in Genesis! If you could explain why it's not clear to you, it would help move forward the message of Hebrews on "another day of rest still to come" than previously thought for the Sabbath.

Now if Joshua had succeeded in giving them this rest, God would not have spoken about another day of rest still to come. (Hebrews 4:8 NLT)

I first learned about this in Genesis, after someone mentioned that from evening to morning is only half a day. God called that half-day from evening until morning the night, which is the last part of the first day that began with the light-half, which God called day, stating the day come before the night in the order of the days of the week of creation. I learned two things from Genesis: first, that from evening to morning is only half a day, and second, that the days of the week are from morning to morning, where the first evening falls in the middle of the first day. The first day is from first light to light again in the morning and the following days are from morning to morning.

Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” And evening passed and MORNING came, marking the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NLT)​

Hebrews was written decades after the Cross,. Nothing could change after the Cross as It Is Finished, so the Sabbath was not changed, the rest in this verse is not referring to the Sabbath rest that is according to the commandment Luke 23:56 its referring to the rest into Canaan, which many never received due to their disobedience to Sabbath-keeping Eze 20:13 Eze 20:21. No one has authority to change one of Gods commandments except God and He said He would not alter His words Psa 89:34

I'm not sure why I'm responding, you will just post the video again. I wish you would consider listening to your own family about this subject or the warning of Jesus mat 5:19

Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟554,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews was written decades after the Cross,. Nothing could change after the Cross as It Is Finished, so the Sabbath was not changed, the rest in this verse is not referring to the Sabbath rest that is according to the commandment Luke 23:56 its referring to the rest into Canaan, which many never received due to their disobedience to Sabbath-keeping Eze 20:13 Eze 20:21.

I'm not sure why I'm responding, you will just post the video again, leading people away from obeying God's commandments I wish you would consider listening to your own family about this subject.
Sister, I think God has prepared the Seventh-day Adventist church to understand this message by having established in our church a clear definition of what the word "evening" means, which is the first part of the next part of understanding "when it is" that evening falls on the first day. Jesus had no need to change the Sabbath earlier because the faithful needed to live near the stand-in Earthly temple-copy where the Sabbath is right in Jerusalem, but nowhere else. Now that Christians are spread throughout the world because of the true temple in heaven, it is necessary to better understand the Sabbath in the new covenant book of Hebrews. Our church has never changed "when it is" that evening takes place since Joshua. Our church still assumes the human tradition since Joshua that the first "evening" took place at the beginning of the first day, when it takes place in the middle of the first day.

I saw that it is even so: “From even unto even, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.” Said the angel: “Take the word of God, read it, understand, and ye cannot err. Read carefully, and ye shall there find what even is, and when it is.” I asked the angel if the frown of God had been upon His people for commencing the Sabbath as they had. I was directed back to the first rise of the Sabbath, and followed the people of God up to this time, but did not see that the Lord was displeased, or frowned upon them. I inquired why it had been thus, that at this late day we must change the time of commencing the Sabbath. Said the angel: “Ye shall understand, but not yet, not yet.” Said the angel: “If light come, and that light is set aside or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes, there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject.” I saw that it was in the minds of some that the Lord had shown that the Sabbath commenced at six o'clock, when I had only seen that it commenced at “even,” and it was inferred that even was at six. I saw that the servants of God must draw together, press together. (Testimonies for the Church, vol. 1, Page 116)​

When our prophetess received the above message, the church had understood the first part: "what even is", but not the second part: "when it is". They still assume to this day the human tradition since Joshua that the first "evening" took place at the beginning of the first day, when I know it took place in the middle of the first day. The first day is from first light to light again in the morning or from morning to morning, except for the special case of the first day, which did not start on a standard morning because it was an instantaneous change and not a gradual transition from dark to light to make it a standard morning as it is for subsequent days.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 ESV)​

Our church must understand that you cannot have an "evening" without light first, because it is the gradual transition from light to dark. It is not the same from evening-to-morning above as evening-to-evening below, when the former is half the time of the latter. Above, a day is from first light to morning light, just as below a Sabbath is from evening to evening, making the first full day start as it ends from morning to morning, except for the special case of the first day where there was no gradual transition from dark to light, but an instantaneous change, unlike the first "evening" in the middle of the first day which made a gradual transition from light to dark.

It shall be to you a Sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall afflict yourselves. On the ninth day of the month beginning at evening, from evening to evening shall you keep your Sabbath.” (Leviticus 23:32 ESV)​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟496,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sister, I think God has prepared the Seventh-day Adventist church to understand this message by having established in our church a clear definition of what the word "evening" means, which is the first part of the next part of understanding "when it is" that evening falls on the first day. Jesus had no need to change the Sabbath earlier because the faithful needed to live near the stand-in Earthly temple-copy where the Sabbath is right in Jerusalem, but nowhere else. Now that Christians are spread throughout the world because of the true temple in heaven, it is necessary to better understand the Sabbath in the new covenant book of Hebrews. Our church has never changed "when it is" that evening takes place since Joshua. Our church still assumes the human tradition since Joshua that the first "evening" took place at the beginning of the first day, when it takes place in the middle of the first day.

I saw that it is even so: “From even unto even, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.” Said the angel: “Take the word of God, read it, understand, and ye cannot err. Read carefully, and ye shall there find what even is, and when it is.” I asked the angel if the frown of God had been upon His people for commencing the Sabbath as they had. I was directed back to the first rise of the Sabbath, and followed the people of God up to this time, but did not see that the Lord was displeased, or frowned upon them. I inquired why it had been thus, that at this late day we must change the time of commencing the Sabbath. Said the angel: “Ye shall understand, but not yet, not yet.” Said the angel: “If light come, and that light is set aside or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes, there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject.” I saw that it was in the minds of some that the Lord had shown that the Sabbath commenced at six o'clock, when I had only seen that it commenced at “even,” and it was inferred that even was at six. I saw that the servants of God must draw together, press together. (Testimonies for the Church, vol. 1, Page 116)​

When our prophetess received the above message, the church had understood the first part: "what even is", but not the second part: "when it is". They still assume to this day the human tradition since Joshua that the first "evening" took place at the beginning of the first day, when I know it took place in the middle of the first day. The first day is from first light to light again in the morning or from morning to morning, except for the special case of the first day, which did not start on a standard morning because it was an instantaneous change and not a gradual transition from dark to light to make it a standard morning as it is for subsequent days.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 ESV)​

Our church must understand that you cannot have an "evening" without light first, because it is the gradual transition from light to dark. It is not the same from evening-to-morning above as evening-to-evening below, when the former is half the time of the latter. Above, a day is from first light to morning light, just as below a Sabbath is from evening to evening, making the first full day start as it ends from morning to morning, except for the special case of the first day where there was no gradual transition from dark to light, but an instantaneous change, unlike the first "evening" in the middle of the first day which made a gradual transition from light to dark.

It shall be to you a Sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall afflict yourselves. On the ninth day of the month beginning at evening, from evening to evening shall you keep your Sabbath.” (Leviticus 23:32 ESV)​

You do not speak for the Seventh day Adventist church. You don't even follow the SDA beliefs according to your own admission and said you do not attend church. Most people who do this end up starting their own movement and calling it something else so it doesn't confuse people when you claim to be part of an organization but teaching something completely different. This would fall under the category of false witness, which is just as important as Sabbath-keeping.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟554,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
You do not speak for the Seventh day Adventist church. You don't even follow the SDA beliefs according to your own admission and said you do not attend church. You are teaching your own gospel, your beliefs are not SDA, but unique to your own.
Sister, If Jesus' people didn't believe Him, should I expect better from my people?

Then Jesus told them, “A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family.” And because of their unbelief, he couldn’t do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at their unbelief. (Mark 6:4-6 NLT)​

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟496,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sister, If Jesus' people didn't believe Him, should I expect better from my people?

Then Jesus told them, “A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family.” And because of their unbelief, he couldn’t do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at their unbelief. (Mark 6:4-6 NLT)​

You have divorced yourself from the SDA church by your own admission and please do not compare yourself to Jesus.

Anyway, hopefully something to consider. Take care.

Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟554,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
You have divorced yourself from the SDA church by your own admission and please do not compare yourself to Jesus. Anyway, hopefully something to consider. Take care.
Sister, I show that I put my trust in God when I obey Him instead of obeying human authority.

But Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than any human authority. The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead after you killed him by hanging him on a cross. Then God put him in the place of honor at his right hand as Prince and Savior. He did this so the people of Israel would repent of their sins and be forgiven. We are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to those who obey him.” (Acts 5:29-32 NLT)​

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟496,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sister, I show that I put my trust in God when I obey Him instead of obeying human authority.

But Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than any human authority. The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead after you killed him by hanging him on a cross. Then God put him in the place of honor at his right hand as Prince and Savior. He did this so the people of Israel would repent of their sins and be forgiven. We are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to those who obey him.” (Acts 5:29-32 NLT)​

No one is advocating not to obey God, which is why I encourage you to follow God on how to keep the Sabbath instead of following the videos you keep posting.

Upvote 0