Picture A Scripture

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
stk64942cor_XS.jpg

He feeds on ashes: a deceived heart has turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand? <-----> Isaiah 44:20

Reactions: GoodGRACEshus
Upvote 0

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Running.jpg

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
<-----> Hebrews 12:1+2

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Good one angelwind !

The honey bees are under attack and can use our prayers !

If our pollinating insects die off, life as we know it will be drastically changed for the worse !

Yes, I have heard the bees are dying and no one knows why. :confused:

Upvote 0

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
3811360240_f4a693d6b4.jpg

Who has woe? who has sorrow? who has contentions? who has babbling? who has wounds without cause? who has redness of eyes?
They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again. <-----> Proverbs 23:29,30+35

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

meadowlark

Aug 4, 2009
Living a life of trust
✟17,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
3343718636_21de94a18b_z.jpg

He has made every thing beautiful in his time: also he has set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end. <-----> Ecclesiastes 3:11
One of His greatest beauties. Also the corral reefs hold such fascinating colors and spectacles. I can just imagine Him with His brush strokes painting His great creation thoughout all of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.