Earth
✟1,481,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey....not saying the baklava sucks, just saying once in a while a different baklava recipe might be in order, my good Padre!

alright, then by all means, hit us with a new hilarious Orthodox joke, pun, or meme.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There aren't any that I'm aware of. I never said I was the man to go to for it! LOL

alright, then by all means, hit us with a new hilarious Orthodox joke, pun, or meme.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,033,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey....not saying the baklava sucks, just saying once in a while a different baklava recipe might be in order, my good Padre!
You may like my Laklava then :) name is coined by my husband for my twist on the original

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey, it's kind of like a certain Seinfeld-loving Padre I know who criticizes Episode III. If I asked this guy to write a screenplay and direct a new Episode III, there's no way he could do as well as Lucas, but he still has the right to criticize it! (even though Episode III was outstanding!)

then what're ya complaining about? (said like Sean Connery to Harrison Ford)

Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,033,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Sounds intriguing! So what is the difference, Laura?
Pecans (no walnuts), all honey, lots of spice like cloves, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon...a lot is similar, but apparently it isn’t traditional enough for the Greek lady in our church :) She says that “this isn’t the way Baklava should be made!” It tastes delicious though! I love spiced pies...so I guess it makes sense that I like Baklava to be spiced as well :)

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As if baklava is some sacrosanct recipe used as a holy mystery and it cannot be altered

Pecans, all honey, lots of spice like cloves, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon...a lot is similar, but apparently it isn’t traditional enough for the Greek lady in our church :) She says that “this isn’t the way Baklava should be made!” It tastes delicious though! I love spiced pies...so I guess it makes sense that I like Baklava to be spiced as well :)
:D:p:eek:

Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,033,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,481,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey, it's kind of like a certain Seinfeld-loving Padre I know who criticizes Episode III. If I asked this guy to write a screenplay and direct a new Episode III, there's no way he could do as well as Lucas, but he still has the right to criticize it! (even though Episode III was outstanding!)

yeah, no. I could sneeze a better script than episode III. plus I don't get paid to make movies. when you make as much as he does, folks deserve a good product.

plus the issue is old jokes, not bad ones.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Secretly Father Matt YEARNS to make as solid and complete and powerful a script as Revenge of the Sith, but knows such depth is unimaginable at this stage of life....unreachable goodness...

yeah, no. I could sneeze a better script than episode III. plus I don't get paid to make movies. when you make as much as he does, folks deserve a good product.

plus the issue is old jokes, not bad ones.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Orthodoxy doesn't have a shortage of "mind-speakers" around. That's for sure! LOL

She is a sweet lady, but does speak her mind openly :)

Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,033,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Orthodoxy doesn't have a shortage of "mind-speakers" around. That's for sure! LOL
Yep :) I’ve experienced plenty of comments from “mind-speakers”, lol ;) but not from ill-intent

• Agree
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,481,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Secretly Father Matt YEARNS to make as solid and complete and powerful a script as Revenge of the Sith, but knows such depth is unimaginable at this stage of life....unreachable goodness...

he already did in his 6th grade English class

• Haha
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And now witness the excellent script, production, FX, and music score of this fully vibrant and quite available Episode III Blu-ray!!! Play the movie at will, Father!!

your faith in Lucas' directorial and writing skills is yours.

Reactions: ArmyMatt
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,481,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And now witness the excellent script, production, FX, and music score of this fully vibrant and quite available Episode III Blu-ray!!! Play the movie at will, Father!!

don't be too proud of this cinematic terror you've constructed. the ability to destroy 2 hours of a man's life is insignificant next to the power of good taste.

Upvote 0

Unquirer

Jun 14, 2018
Midwest
✟24,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Ok now I'm on a mission to find a meme Gurney hasn't seen yet..

dd3b2380e159638527e18e1bc6b05f54--incense-funny-pics.jpg

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If you pay a plumber to come and fix a leaky faucet and two hours later there is raw sewage shooting out of your chimney and windows, you don't have to be a plumber to complain.

Upvote 0