Hello . . .

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟933,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Only supporters get no advertisements. I've been a supporter for almost 10 years so I can't comment on the amount of ads. But if you want a no ad account you have to be a supporter. I paid $5 for life when I bought mine. Idk what they are now.

• Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Only supporters get no advertisements. I've been a supporter for almost 10 years so I can't comment on the amount of ads. But if you want a no ad account you have to be a supporter. I paid $5 for life when I bought mine. Idk what they are now.

Hey thanks for the response! And five dollars is nothing . . . not bad at all. :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others

I made the donation, so I guess I'll wait for it to take effect and for the ads to disappear. :)

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟933,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I made the donation, so I guess I'll wait for it to take effect and for the ads to disappear. :)

Great! Thank you for your support! I can't remember how long it took to take effect. If it doesn't take effect today I would contact a member of staff.

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟933,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Greetings and thanks… I thought getting rid of the ads was something like $15/mo? Maybe I read it wrong…

It was on sale about ten years ago for $5. There was a few times since me becoming a member that it was on sale. I don't know the price of it now.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Great! Thank you for your support! I can't remember how long it took to take effect. If it doesn't take effect today I would contact a member of staff.

Hi there, and thank you for your help! And, your advice is good advice. Thank you much! :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Greetings and thanks… I thought getting rid of the ads was something like $15/mo? Maybe I read it wrong…

Whew! I think I could learn to deal with the ads. :D

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,945,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @2ndTimothyGroup, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

As for the ads, you might want to give the Brave Browser a try. I started using it over at CARM (when ads started popping up again) and it removed them like they never existed. It's free and it works just like Google Chrome and MS Edge, WITHOUT the ads :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

If you'd like to download it, go here: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser

God bless you!!

--David

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Hello @2ndTimothyGroup, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

As for the ads, you might want to give the Brave Browser a try. I started using it over at CARM (when ads started popping up again) and it removed them like they never existed. It's free and it works just like Google Chrome and MS Edge, WITHOUT the ads :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

If you'd like to download it, go here: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser

God bless you!!

--David

Hello Brother David! Thank you kindly for your help. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF :wave:

I see you have already discovered how helpful our members can be :)
Hope you enjoy being here with us

Thank you, and I sure hope so! It is difficult to find a forum that isn't filled with wolves feeding upon each other. :wolfface:

• Agree
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟943,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I've spent a few minutes scrolling around and find that I'm having to constantly "hide" the banner at the bottom of the page, and the advertisements are many, many, many. Will this ever go away . . . somehow?
Welcome!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟933,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, and I sure hope so! It is difficult to find a forum that isn't filled with wolves feeding upon each other. :wolfface:

Some of our members are bad but there's a reason I stuck on CF and my wife hasn't. She got all of the trolls and bad people and I just stuck them all on my ignore list lol.

Upvote 0