Any advice for a Teen that wants to get Married someday?

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,022,546.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Just wanted to see if anyone has advice on that subject for me. Marriage is something I really want to commit to with a Godly girl I can love and cherish. I do understand that its not all fun and games, I understand that there will be difficulties but I want to be ready to face them head on.

Dont! Lol

Upvote 0
Jul 28, 2022
East Sussex
✟19,288.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to see if anyone has advice on that subject for me. Marriage is something I really want to commit to with a Godly girl I can love and cherish. I do understand that its not all fun and games, I understand that there will be difficulties but I want to be ready to face them head on.
Maybe this, should be your prayer???????

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,063,528.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like you want to go on an adventure rather than invest in a relationship.

"Godly girl I can love", suggests that you don't yet have a girlfriend.
So find a Christian girl/woman that you like, someone you have things in common with.
Ask her if she would like to go for a drink/on a date with you.
Get to know her; listen to her concerns, plans, hopes etc.
If the relationships develops and lasts, ask her where she sees it going, and what she wants from it.
Be honest about what you want from it.
Pray together.
If you are both committed to the relationship long term, and believe that marriage is right for you, ask her to marry you.
Make sure you talk about important things - where you will live, work and whether, and when, you will start a family. You need to be able to talk, and to work out decisions together, with God.

Upvote 0