south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh there are plenty of flat earthers on YouTube, but they are not the sort of people you would wish to be associated with as they use very colourful language to describe globe earthers

Not all.

• Agree
Reactions: prodromos
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟156,149.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Too much typing & don't forget ??????????? I'm on my own here.
No, its not too much typing, if you know the answer. For example: "the eclipse of the moon is the shadow cast by the Earth when it gets between the sun and the moon" - one sentence.

Use your one sentence to explain the moon eclipse in the flat earth picture you posted.

If you have been unable to learn any useful explanations from all your videos, its a proof those are just word salads without any real substance. Just the existence of videos is not explanation. Your explanations must be clear and working.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,198,390.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Sorry, but Pastor Dean has no credibility. He believes the fictional "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd which fails even the most basic test and he claims God as his inspiration for his belief that magnetism inverts images when in fact it only causes twisting of the light (not the image).

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, but Pastor Dean has no credibility. He believes the fictional "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd which fails even the most basic test and he claims God as his inspiration for his belief that magnetism inverts images when in fact it only causes twisting of the light (not the image).

I strongly diagree, he aims flat earth through the Bible, you can't dipute him.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
a jobb.jpg

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Lake Baikal in Russia freezes every year. It is 395 miles long! If the Earth were a globe the lake would curve up 20 miles in the middle but it is completely flat! The Earth is flat and stationary! If the Earth were a globe with a circumference of 24,900 miles, the curvature formula would be 8ins per mile squared, therefore, Miles Curvature Miles I Curvature __I I I I 16ft I 25 I416f Sins I 30 But we NEVER see any of this ridiculous curvature!​

image_2024-05-23_070709618.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,198,390.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Lake Baikal in Russia freezes every year. It is 395 miles long! If the Earth were a globe the lake would curve up 20 miles in the middle but it is completely flat! The Earth is flat and stationary! If the Earth were a globe with a circumference of 24,900 miles, the curvature formula would be 8ins per mile squared, therefore, Miles Curvature Miles I Curvature __I I I I 16ft I 25 I416f Sins I 30 But we NEVER see any of this ridiculous curvature!​

View attachment 348416
I don't think you have any idea of how mind numbingly stupid the above meme is. When we look out to the horizon, eye level is at a tangent to the earth's surface and the horizon is just below (unless you are viewing from a high elevation, then it is significantly lower). The earth's surface curves down away from the tangent. It does not curve up and over our eye level.
Lake Baikal is level, not flat. You need to understand that those two terms are not synonymous.

Whoever put this meme together has the brain capacity of a newt.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think you have any idea of how mind numbingly stupid the above meme is. When we look out to the horizon, eye level is at a tangent to the earth's surface and the horizon is just below (unless you are viewing from a high elevation, then it is significantly lower). The earth's surface curves down away from the tangent. It does not curve up and over our eye level.
Lake Baikal is level, not flat. You need to understand that those two terms are not synonymous.

Whoever put this meme together has the brain capacity of a newt.

a lake b.jpg

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,198,390.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So not only does water bend but ice does too
Of course it does, otherwise a person standing on the southern end of the lake with a telescope would be able to see someone standing on the shore at the northern end. They can't because of the earth's curvature.
you crack me up :tearsofjoy:
You are more easily amused than my 6 month old granddaughter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course it does, otherwise a person standing on the southern end of the lake with a telescope would be able to see someone standing on the shore at the northern end. They can't because of the earth's curvature.

Have you forgotten that little word 'Perspective' already ?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,198,390.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Have you forgotten that little word 'Perspective' already ?
Perspective makes things appear smaller as they get further away. It doesn't make them disappear bottom up. Flat earthers use the word with no understanding and show themselves to be fools. As I said above, if a person used a telescope they would still not be able to see a person 400km away because they would be hidden below the horizon due to the curvature of the earth. If the earth were flat as you claim they would be able to bring them into view.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟45,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perspective makes things appear smaller as they get further away. It doesn't make them disappear bottom up. Flat earthers use the word with no understanding and show themselves to be fools. As I said above, if a person used a telescope they would still not be able to see a person 400km away because they would be hidden below the horizon due to the curvature of the earth. If the earth were flat as you claim they would be able to bring them into view.

After the object is out of sight, try zooming in with a P900 camera & see what happens.

Upvote 0