Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I work part-time as a CNA. Even getting this far with it has been a miracle, since I was disabled in a car accident some time ago, and only in recent years have I been able to walk without a cane. I tried a full-time position, and that did not at all work out for me. I am now on-call, required to work one shift a week. I work overnight, the shift requiring the least amount of lifting.

After being off for some time due to an on the job wrist injury, I returned to work Wednesday night. My wrist didn't give me a minute's trouble, thank God, but today is Friday and my back is still killing me. Maybe I just need to get used to it again. I want to do God's will. If He wants me to keep doing this job, which I would absolutely love if it weren't for the excruciating physical pain, then I will need Him to give me the strength to do it, including telling me what I need to do to strengthen myself. If the job isn't for me, then please may He point me to where He wants me.

Thank you.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟272,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would strengthen you and take away all the pain from your body. I also pray that God would give you wisdom about the right career for you and open up what opportunities you need.

Upvote 0