who is your favoirte singer?

B

BlueLioness

http://www.youtube.com/

I've been all over Youtube, seen hundreds of videos by hundreds of recording artists, and I must admit it's really hard for me to choose between any one of them, they were all so good.

It's probably harder to put on a concert than it looks. I was listening to Dream Street awhile ago, my favorite song by this group is "Get Funky" and from everything I've heard about choreography alone....

....it just stuck in my mind of all the work they must have had to go through to put the performance on, and for that I am actually grateful. It probably takes hundreds, maybe even, thousands of hours to train, alone, to rehearse the dance moves and memorize lyrics and song lines. Just thinking about it is making me tired, warm, and sweaty.

Dream Street: Live - Part 1 - Let's Get Funky Tonite - YouTube

I have not met a single person yet who didn't think that partying wasn't cool.

And you can bet with what these boys had to offer they got the crowd going.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

audiologic

May 11, 2013
✟15,328.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Definitely Maynard James Keenan (also my favorite lyricist...he has incredible penmanship). This is why.

A Perfect Circle - Orestes - With lyrics. - YouTube

There are many things I appreciate about him...for instance, he stands in the back unlit corner of the stage. Many people talk bad about him "not interacting"...but they fail to realize that he's simply trying to take the focus off of him and put it on the music. There's no flailing around, "look at me" type attitude.

Layne Staley is up there too. May he RIP, William DuVall does great though...and he's a better performer because he's not all drugged up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Who is ur favorite singer? I like Kelly Clarkson

I am a great and passionate music lover.

Hon, I listen to so many different artists under such a wide range of music that I could never choose a favorite. In my lifetime I have heard and seen hundreds of different acts, I can't even remember them all by name.

I even listen to video game music.

Upvote 0