Senior Veteran
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟10,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yes, I watch it and faithfully record it (so hubby can see it after work!) every week. I have to admit, I haven't watched tonight's episode (yet) as I am waiting to watch with hubby! But, I keep wondering what is really going on...as I have read about the possibilities that they are actually dead....or something to that affect...so it'll be interesting to see!

Upvote 0

ChrisWins

Does Barry Manilow know that u raid his wardrobe
Dec 6, 2004
Fairbanks, U.S. Territory of Alaska
✟2,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am. But i've missed two episodes. That hasn't killed me but it has bummed me out a little. "Lost" is the only show on television I actually try to make sure I am available to watch. If anything else on TV i don't see then ya know what, I'm not missing it but Lost I really wanna see the whole series. I'm already lookin' forward to the DVD release whenever that will be down the road. Here in Alaska when the day's high temperature's is about -10°F it's PERFECT fall and winter weather to stay home and veg out in front of the tv and watch something like Lost for hours on end and I can see myself doing that with Lost on DVD probably about a year from now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think so yes... A little to light on Locke for my tastes, but a lot of characters got screen time for what essentially was a Kate episode. Even the few seconds with Jun was cool. Pretty good mindwarp too with Kate not being a bank robber, but a murderer.

Next week - the mystery of the "Locke box*" and the Monster returns!

* I don't know if I came up with that independantly, or if it's the writers giving a wink and nod to the English language.

--- Oh, and if any mods see this, there are a few different Lost threads, if any of you have time and inclination, could you try and merge them down a bit? If you don't see this post, or don't have time, no biggie. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Jan 3, 2005
Virginia
✟67,196.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
USincognito said:
I think so yes... A little to light on Locke for my tastes, but a lot of characters got screen time for what essentially was a Kate episode. Even the few seconds with Jun was cool. Pretty good mindwarp too with Kate not being a bank robber, but a murderer.

Next week - the mystery of the "Locke box*" and the Monster returns!

* I don't know if I came up with that independantly, or if it's the writers giving a wink and nod to the English language.

--- Oh, and if any mods see this, there are a few different Lost threads, if any of you have time and inclination, could you try and merge them down a bit? If you don't see this post, or don't have time, no biggie. :thumbsup:
I also think tonight's episode was worth waiting for. It was really good. I totally wasn't expecting her to be a bank robber, but murderer, yes. She seems that type.

The Monster returning. That's going to be great.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
I keep expecting this show to plateau out a bit but it seems to keep getting better. Offsetting the Kate story with the Charlie story in this epsode seemed to work well, with the Sayed/sister thing somewhere in the middle. It sounds like her brother may not be looking to meet any females on the island.
Jack's story to Sawyer certainly seemed believable. I guess Sawyer thought so too.
Needless to say, I look forward to the next episode.
I never expected to like this show like I do.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
Song Shannon sang in French from Finding Nemo

Beyond The Sea

Somewhere beyond the sea
somewhere waiting for me
my lover stands on golden sands
and watches the ships that go sailing

somewhere beyond the sea
she's there watching for me
and if icould fly
like birds on high
then straight to her arms
i go sailing

it's far beyond the stars
it's near beyond the moon
i know beyond the doubt
my heart will lead me there soon

we'll meet beyond the shore
we'll kiss just as before
happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again i'll go sailing

it's far beyond the stars
it's near beyond the moon
i konw, yes, i know beyond the doubt
my heart will lead me there soon

we'll meet, iknow we'll meet beyond the shore
we'll kiss just as before
and happy we'll be beyond the sea

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't watch lost the first time through. But i had heard so much about it and how great it was..that when they started playing it the second time through i watched the 2 hrs every week!!! Is it me..or did they skip an episode or two?? i feel like i missed something...more than one something! how many episodes did they skip the second time around..anyone know???

Upvote 0

Mary of Bethany

Only one thing is needful.
Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2004
✟341,456.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
karenmarie said:
I didn't watch lost the first time through. But i had heard so much about it and how great it was..that when they started playing it the second time through i watched the 2 hrs every week!!! Is it me..or did they skip an episode or two?? i feel like i missed something...more than one something! how many episodes did they skip the second time around..anyone know???

They only showed about half the episodes on the re-runs. Some of the ones I missed the first time around didn't get shown on the re-runs either. Hang in there! There are websites (ABC's official site is one) that give you the details of each episode.

Mary

Upvote 0