Seattle area.
✟632,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone have a favorite vegetable recipe for Thanksgiving?
c9346c0e4511265c1a3a7bf241a910cd.jpg

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟83,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
We're having green bean casserole and a dish we call squash puff. This will be accompanied by dressing, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy and hot rolls. Turkey and ham for main course. Oh yeah sweet potatoes with marshmallows. Still haven't finalized dessert. Haven't made any decision on cranberry sauce either.
How many are you serving? I'm confused when people serve turkey AND ham. I thought turkey was traditional. Mom's dessert was always pumpkin pie. We only had pie at Thanksgiving and Christmas. No other kind of pie ever. Her two weaknesses were ice cream or canned peaches, Maybe I already said this,

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟83,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I love green bean casserole. A friend of my daughter made a vegetable dish that was roasted or baked; it had an unknown mixture of vegetables. I wish I had the recipe. It was out of this world!

Upvote 0

Danny&Annie&theChristmas

Nov 11, 2023
Houston
✟2,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many are you serving? I'm confused when people serve turkey AND ham. I thought turkey was traditional. Mom's dessert was always pumpkin pie. We only had pie at Thanksgiving and Christmas. No other kind of pie ever. Her two weaknesses were ice cream or canned peaches, Maybe I already said this,
It's a very small turkey and ham.

Upvote 0