Scotland
✟46,894.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My guess is fake news. The original video with Friedrich Merz is from 27/2/22, three days after the war in Ukraine started:

The second video with subtitles shows he is actually talking about the war in Ukraine.
The words are: "Twenty-fourth of September 2022 will remain in our memories as a day that we will all remember later, we will say: I know exactly where I was when I heard the first news of the war in Ukraine and saw the first pictures of it."
It's a combination of him quoting the month wrong and also people taking the comment out of context. The people circulating this aren't referring to the fact this video is from February 2022. I guess we'll find out in 2 days...

• Winner
Reactions: Juan777
Upvote 0

Juan777

Jun 20, 2022
Toronto
✟20,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Wow. Thanks for this. I found it was too spurious to get something so blatant as someone addressing a parliament to contain some conspiracy info that nobody knows about and that you need to read into it. These date setting things are seriously sounding sicker each time.

Then there is the other idea that we are at the end of a 7 Smita (sp?) year and a new phase will start in Sept 25th. Now using such a video to prove something, like a stock market crash worst than 1929, will happen over the course of the next week further undermines the idea that anything will happen at all.

Then when the week passes and it's October 1st and its business as usual, then it starts giving these types of people a bad rap for fearmongering. I'd still give Jennifer McClaire (ie the original video I posted) the benefit of the doubt as she seems sincere, and people in her type of ministry can never be sure, and perhaps she could be right about an EVENTUAL financial crises/stock market crash. However, hyping up dates never work in my experience.

• Friendly
Reactions: David's Harp
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟811,339.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Havent viewed the youtube. God does set times such as in Gen 41 Pharaoh's dream meant 7 years of plenty then 7 years of famine. Also God set a time in Joseph's dream in Matt 2 "Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.” There are others.

But praying about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juan777
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟577,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think we have until late spring or early summer of next year. Economic and Employment collapse.
We are planning on that timeframe. Out of debt and stocked fully by June. Need to get that rain catchment system hooked up. Need to flesh out the preps with the stuff needed to make half a ton of beans, rice, and gain into actual meals.
There is the concern we may be at war by the end of next month. Probably help the economy and gets rid of some current economic woes. War has a way of doing that. Plus, it would eliminate some of the politically-fueled social divisions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟577,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Any update on this?
I noted the Stockmarket will end the year down almost 7% and the current administration by 20%. It continues the downward trend a tit and a tad percent per day.
We have been pulling cash out of the bank in small chunks each week. I do not want to pull it all because it is risky to have nothing there, but it is also risky to have it all under your mattress. It is like fleeing a tornado. The place you go may end up being the very place the tornado is going.
My son and daughter-in-law are fleeing Florida in the wake of the gulf hurricane. This is the risk they are taking. They may be fleeing into the path.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,789,291.00
Country
United States
Faith