midwest
✟10,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do you see , where we are under the New covenant TODAY and where does the B O C FIT into the NEW COVENANT ?

And how anyone can be SAVED under the New Covenant for TODAY , other wise I am MOVING ON !!
Running amok is what you do best. Nevertheless, after this faith has come there is neither Jew nor Greek we are all one in Christ Jesus; Gal 3:25-29

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟70,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When reading Eph 3:6 I do fine the word Gentiles // ETHNOS , and have yet to IGNORE or to FIND the word Jews in that CONTEXT !!

dan p
I, likely, have no business butting in but 89 Bible Verses about Salvation is a link to 89 Scriptures that explain Salvation. As for the New Covenant, I, a Yahshua following Saved Man, I see Father God making a covenant with Adam, renewing/restoring the covenant with Abraham and again with or through Moses, And then Yashua fulfilled every requirement of the Law of Yahova and being the perfect sacrifice, paid our sin debt, renewing the covenant with man for the final time.

I pray I am not seen as an intruder and may Yahova qudesh.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I, likely, have no business butting in but 89 Bible Verses about Salvation is a link to 89 Scriptures that explain Salvation. As for the New Covenant, I, a Yahshua following Saved Man, I see Father God making a covenant with Adam, renewing/restoring the covenant with Abraham and again with or through Moses, And then Yashua fulfilled every requirement of the Law of Yahova and being the perfect sacrifice, paid our sin debt, renewing the covenant with man for the final time.

I pray I am not seen as an intruder and may Yahova qudesh.
And I will never see you as an intruder and will reply to any OP that I write .

dan p

Upvote 0