peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've learned how and can play many instruments. However most of my every day knowledge consists of:

Vocals, Piano/Synth/Programming, Drums, Bass, Percussion.

I can play things like woodwinds, brass, and even uncommon instruments like the didgeridoo, however, those are instruments that I don't feel my skills would be good enough in for performance.

The only instrument I really can't play is guitar. It's an instrument that takes a lot of dedication to get really good at and I've not had the time or willingness to give it the dedication it needs to really take it to a professional level which I would be happy with.

Upvote 0

stonetoflesh

reformed librarie-keeper
Apr 20, 2004
Round Rock, TX
✟11,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I mostly play percussion (drumset, hand drums, vibes, marimba, etc.), keys (piano, organ, synth), baritone ukulele, and live electronics/processing. I also sing and play guitar, bass, and wooden flutes a bit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IncrediRyan

Jan 14, 2008
✟15,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I play piano/keyboard, bass, guitar, drums, and sing. I am solid at all of those, solid enough to play in a band. but my best is piano. I've been playing piano for 8 years. I've been playing bass and drums for two years. and have sang since birth.lol.

Upvote 0