Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟947,606.00
Faith
Atheist
I only come here once a week, and that's rounding up. What happened to GA and CE?

GA was closed in favor of this forum idea. You could read the FSGs or the sticky (I think there's one) to get a better feel for why. I don't think my take on it would be viewed favorably.

Technically, I'm violating the rules by responding as the rules for this forum are that only non-Christians start threads (and the only non-Christian that can continue to post in a given thread is the OP) and Christians respond.

By being the 2nd non-Christian posting here, I'm violating the rules.

But, so far, threads about the forum and how it operates have had some leniency -- at least until the thread is deemed answered.

HTH

OH! And, if by CE you mean the Creation v. Evolution forum, that's a sub-forum under Physical Sciences.

Upvote 0
R

RobinRedbreast

Mod Hat On

Question answered, thread closed. :doh:

As stated above, GA has been closed out, and EC has come in. Forum dynamics: Non-Christians begin threads here, and Christians will answer. The Original Poster of a thread may post and probe in his or her own thread, but no other Non-Christians may participate (though they can make a new thread).

For future reference, pretty please PM a staff member for questions like this. :sorry:

Thanks,
Morning~Glory

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.