What do I need to join this forum?

VincitOmniaVeritas

Nov 5, 2005
✟15,256.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I want to partake in a forum that goes by the "apostalic crreed", excluding traditions.
Is this the right place or can you direct me to the right forum? Your help would sure be appreciated. Thanks.
This forum goes by the Apostle's creed including Traditions.

Upvote 0

RadixLecti

Mar 14, 2006
✟16,213.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Even if you don't belong to an Apostolic church, you are more than welcome (and invited :hug: ) to fellowship with us and ask questions and get to know our different churches. There are several churches represented here, and we don't all believe the exact same things, but in this forum we are committed to a greater understanding of each other and ecumenical unity.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟479,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
ok, thanks. I see it's very difficult to belong anywhere unless a uniform of some kind is attached. Somehow I don't think that's what Jesus had in mind.

I guess you are new?
Try the congregational areas in the main forum for a relative church of where you participate.

And be mindful that this small section of the board is particularly for Traditionally based Churches who have Apostolic Succession.

IF you have any questions you are free to ask. But please do not preach to us that Tradition is not the set up the Lord.

God Bless.

Upvote 0