Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Boxing videos. I injured myself doing housework, or while fighting off a grizzly with my bare hands for those who prefer a more interesting if false story. Either way, I've had trouble walking let alone mountain biking or doing my usual exercise routine since then. Thankfully, I'm now able to ride the bike short distances but it looks like I have a long road to recovery before I'm back to normal.

The other day, while at a public safety training facility working on a project, I tried punching one of their punching bags. It felt great! This looks like a good way for me to work out while I recover. When I got home, I ordered boxing gloves, a punching bag, hand wraps, and a mouth guard. They arrived today and the bag is now stuffed and hanging in my garage. I threw some punches while listening to music and it definitely got my heart rate up. This isn't about fighting an opponent but getting a workout while releasing pent up energy. I'd never considered boxing before, but there's a lot of good content online and it's been fun so far.

When I talked to my older sister this afternoon she got a kick out of it. A former gymnast among other things, she's now into Taekwando and practices with a different kind of punching bag.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟220,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One Piece!
Silver Mine Arc: There are no bad fillers in this series. The villain, just as ‘love to hate’ as any villain in a main arc. Liked the relationship between Bartolomeo & his - I want to call her sister but I forget his relationship to her. Liked the mine cart character. I thought it’d be revealed it was a mine cart that ate a devil fruit! Only downside is Bartolomeo’s gushing over Luffy getting tiresome.

Zoan Arc: Brook’s song “Let’s go meet Mr Cat Viper!” Capone shooting the lion! The drawing they use to scale Zoan! It’s on the back of an enormous elephant! Kaido’s commander is a giant Mammoth! Robin & Usopp bickering about the Minks being cannibals! Beppo comes back! Cat Viper! Zoro not wanting to help Sanji (after he was the one who said Usopp can’t quit back in Water 7)! Chopper has a crush! Sanji leaves! Ninja!

Up next: Marine Rookies & Whole Cake!

Transformers: Bumblebee
I watched the 1st Transformers movie & thought it was just okay. My buddy somehow got the impression I really liked it & gave me Bumblebee to watch. I put it in, not expecting much……..& was blown away. This is a really good movie. It has so much heart. The girl (Charlie’s) relationship w/ Bumblebee very good. Her relationship w/ her father. Her coming to terms with the other people in her life. Very good. The action scenes are much improved over the original too. I really enjoyed the ending battle. It’s nothing earth-shattering, & is very much a ‘human befriends a monster the world is out to destroy’ story, but it’s done so well. If the other Transformers movies are this good, makes me want to watch more! Bumblebee & Charlie are real heroes! “Autobots – Roll out!” I give Bumblebee a 5/5.

I watched some SportsCenter last night, including some of the Braves/Mets game. New York got off to a big lead & a few homeruns later, it looked like Atlanta was gonna tie it but just fell short.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,177,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Cheers season 6.

Sad to see Shelly Long gone.. but I do like this new character played by Kristy Alley.

I do like the change ups.. the show was getting a little stale.. although I don't think they were too respectful handling Shelly Long's departure. The explanation they gave is so stupid and insulting to the integrity of the character she was playing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.