• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (24)

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,267.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

So Unexplained pain may be meaningful, though I don't know clearly. As an Asian, I cannot see the good future of spiritually dark Asia. This has exacerbated the pain in my soul.

The balance between the logical conflict of divine justice and love is difficult to understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,267.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1699692654045.jpeg

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,267.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The author of this painting is now a Chinese psychological consultant. She studied Tibetan Buddhism which helped her much in Xizang, China. She had ever twice committed suicide by cutting her wrists sereral years ago before she loved Tibetan . Thank you very much if you could pray for her.

1702198417025.jpeg

柯天娇(Tian-Jiao Ke)in India, 2015

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's been really bad last 2 weeks. Doesn't go away.

It really never gets better. Everything is just a mask.

It's been bad since middle school. That's when you learn you can't.

• Prayers
Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
He wakes you up in the morning.
He feeds you.
He puts you to bed at night.
He heals you when you are sick.
He lets you meet his friends.
He cheers you up when you are sad.
He tells you stories
He makes promises to you
He teaches you
He lets you see himself
He dresses you
He washes you so you are clean
He keeps you warm when it's cold, & cool when it's hot
He carries you
He takes you places
He shows you all he's done

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟105,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
tired and a bit down, sad that I believed a lie from the enemy. God forgive me and give me strength to not listen to lies.
God will give you the strength to overcome the enemy's lies, he has overcome the world. Pray to him for guidance & strength every day and draw closer to him so that the enemy will flee from you. God bless you StillGods and may he build you up in Christ so that you stand firm in HIS truth & righteousness and that you will never be shaken.

Reactions: StillGods
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟105,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m feeling sick of myself and my life. I feel like a failure. I stay so depressed!!!!
That's a terrible place to be in Faith over Fear, but please know this is only temporary, you can come out of this. I have learnt to take my life one day at a time so I don't get overwhelmed with things. I also pray everyday to keep my faith & relationship in God/Christ strong and also read/study my Bible everyday to keep me grounded in truth otherwise this world/life will wear you down and fill your mind with fear & doubt. God teaches us to deal with our situations and even grow from it so that we are filled with his joy in all circumstances. I will say a prayer for you Faith over Fear that you will find healing and deliverance from your struggles. May God be with you and I pray your life turns around so that your life is filled with blessings and God's immeasurable love............Amen!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟24,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's a terrible place to be in Faith over Fear, but please know this is only temporary, you can come out of this. I have learnt to take my life one day at a time so I don't get overwhelmed with things. I also pray everyday to keep my faith & relationship in God/Christ strong and also read/study my Bible everyday to keep me grounded in truth otherwise this world/life will wear you down and fill your mind with fear & doubt. God teaches us to deal with our situations and even grow from it so that we are filled with his joy in all circumstances. I will say a prayer for you Faith over Fear that you will find healing and deliverance from your struggles. May God be with you and I pray your life turns around so that your life is filled with blessings and God's immeasurable love............Amen!
Thank you so much! :heart:

• Prayers
Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've been so sad since middle of December. Cling to Jesus. His Word & his Truths are the only thing that helps

He, the Spirit of truth........ will guide you into all the truth
John 16

Upvote 0