Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟885,615.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A few more episodes to go before I finish Cheers. Will probably finish that series on the weekend. Started watching Fraiser. I do like how the tone is somewhat different. Still getting a feel of the show... but you can tell more modern sitcoms like Seinfeld has had some influence with it.
Man, Frasier was great. I especially like that one where Joey buys Chandler a duck.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,175,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Man, Frasier was great. I especially like that one where Joey buys Chandler a duck.
Those sounds like Friends characters. Unless they do some lame crossover with Frasier? Argh, I hope not..

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟250,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Spy x Family Season 2
Goblin Slayer II
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3
Dr. Stone: New World
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2
The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent Season 2
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Bullbuster
Shy
Berserk of Gluttony
My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special
The Kingdoms of Ruin
Shangri-La Frontier

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Frasier. Sam Malone guest stars this episode. I appreciate how they used this episode to fix some plot holes regarding the background of Frasier Cane.
I've only seen a few episodes of Cheers. I've never seen Frasier. Maybe I should watch Cheers soon.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,175,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Watching a Boogie9288 documentary on YouTube. It's actually a professional documentary...

I don't know much about the guy, but I've heard about him throughout the years. He was referred to as the Mr. Rogers of YouTube.. but seeing this documentary... he has some ugly sides to him.. still.. it's sad to see a guy fall from grace.

Apparently, the real Mr. Rogers was actually a nice guy in reality. Even Christohper Hitchens who tried to dig dirt on him... couldn't really come up with anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Watching a Boogie9288 documentary on YouTube. It's actually a professional documentary...

I don't know much about the guy, but I've heard about him throughout the years. He was referred to as the Mr. Rogers of YouTube.. but seeing this documentary... he has some ugly sides to him.. still.. it's sad to see a guy fall from grace.

Apparently, the real Mr. Rogers was actually a nice guy in reality. Even Christohper Hitchens who tried to dig dirt on him... couldn't really come up with anything.
I will have to check it out!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟378,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My wife and I watched the first 3 new episodes of The Crown on Netflix. It's kind of a true-life British royalty soap opera. I gotta admit that these first few episodes are well done. The actress playing Diana looks, and plays the role perfectly. The 3rd episode is where the car crashes while trying to escape the paparazzi. We all know how badly that turned out. It's very sad that anyone should die as a result of drunken driving, complicated by an acute overdose of French medical care. :cry:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,175,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just realized that the actor who plays Mad Dog on Fraiser is the same guy who voices Mr. Simmons on Hey Arnold.

Mad Dog's voice was slightly bothering me throughout the series... something just sounded so familiar. Kind of odd seeing this actor play such a different role. On Hey Arnold he's a meek yet genuine caring teacher... on Fraiser he's a sleaze bag who's toxic towards women.. lol.

The actor even resembles the cartoon character somewhat in appearance.

Upvote 0