Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We need to pray for Israel right now! I just ran across this video online, it looks like Iran may attack Israel within the next few hours! Iran has a huge missile force and they may launch them at Israel! I am praying now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbse6FCwj5o

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,024.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your care for Israel. During the 1973 Yom Kippur War, many Israelis believed that the end of the war in Armageddon had arrived. In fact, the sword of the final battle of Armageddon has been hanging over Israel's head.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟784,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Standing in prayer with you, Israel needs our support both spiritually and temporally.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟923,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your care for Israel. During the 1973 Yom Kippur War, many Israelis believed that the end of the war in Armageddon had arrived
I am doing some research into that topic - events that were thought to be connected to the future battle of Armageddon - do you have a link/source for the info above?

It would be much appreciated.

• Prayers
Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,024.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I am doing some research into that topic - events that were thought to be connected to the future battle of Armageddon - do you have a link/source for the info above?

It would be much appreciated.
The information comes from the movie "<<Golda>>(Mrs. Meir)". One scene in the movie is during the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir said, "This is the Armageddon War.".The name of the film is《Golda》,Recent filming in the UK and the US.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟16,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up this situation between Israel and Iran to You and I pray for Your intervention in the current situation and that the fighting and the violence would stop and that there would be peace and not war. I pray for a hedge of protection around Israel and that Israel would not be harmed in any way by Iran! I pray that all Iranian missiles would be shot down and none of them would get through! I pray for conviction for the Iranian government and for their salvation and that they would stop what they are doing, I also pray for the salvation of the Iranian people and for their deliverance from Islam, I bind the spirit of Islam operating in Iran and I command it to go right now in the name of Jesus! I claim the nation of Iran and it's government and people for the kingdom of God now in the name of Jesus!

Upvote 0