Tump/RNC Sue Nevada to Overturn Law Allowing Counting of Mail-In Votes Received After Election Day

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟625,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since I don't think I could convince you that any phase of a state free-for-all to stop abortion would be "bad", I'll skip that and instead talk about Trump's deportation plan.

The first part is that he's not talking about the ones "Biden let in". Trump is planning the deportation of *all* "illegals" inside the US. This amounts to over 10 million people. The costs would be enormous.

How do you find and remove 10 million people inside our country? Well Trump plans to use the military, particularly the National Guard. This is a problem for several reasons. First, the National Guard works for the states, not the President. Second, use of the military for police work is explicitly forbidden by federal law (Posse Comitatus Act). Third, from a more practical view, the national guard has no experience doing police work.

Our economy has modest growth (a couple percent), mildly high inflation (4-5% annual, versus 2-3% for the prior decade), and low unemployment. The economy may not be perfect, but any "worsening" isn't all severe and is not tied temporally to changes in migration. (The causes are pretty clear and are largely tied to the aftershocks of the pandemic.)

The "illegals" include a large number of workers. That is the primary reason people come here illegally. Some do bring small children, but we are mostly talking about deporting workers. (There are no social services from the government for them.)

A mass deportation will remove millions of workers from the economy who not only do work, but spend money. There would be a severe labor shortage, especially in some areas where large numbers of undocumented workers work.

I'm sure some other fascist will wrest it from him. That's they way they work.
As we all know, no candidate does what they say they're going to do, or they only do a watered down version of it. I think it will be more a matter of tougher border control and deportation of those with criminal records. Also I think he'd need the national guard more for white liberals going crazy like they're doing over supporting Hamas.

Sorry, but I'm still not seeing any indication of an actual fascist dictatorship on the horizon. And we already have a fascist dictator named Biden. And before that we had the fascist dictator named Obama. And before that we had the fascist dictator named Bush. I looked it up once and I found lots of articles calling every president since the internet came into being a fascist dictator.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟198,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So cutting down on abortion and deporting a lot of the invaders Biden let in.
Biden didn't let any invaders in. Trump built the wall and Mexico paid for it, remember?
I find it interesting how the economy and the labor shortage has gotten worse rather than better since the huge invasion.
The economy is great right now.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,453,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Trump 2024 presidential campaign and the Republican National Committee have filed a lawsuit — it is the RNC’s 83rd such lawsuit in the last six months — to stop the legal counting of ballots in Nevada up to four days after Election Day, even if the ballots have the correctly-timed postmarking.

83 lawsuits in the last six months!

Upvote 0