Trump's first health report in years relies on an osteopathic physician who is a member of his golf club

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟845,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Former president has declined to release details about his own condition beyond a short letter from his physician, contrasting with Biden’s detailed report

This assessment, however, stood in stark contrast to the relatively detailed reports released by the White House during his term. Instead of specifics like blood pressure and medications, the letter had just three paragraphs without specific numbers proclaiming that Trump was in “excellent health” and had “exceptional” cognitive ability. It did not disclose Trump’s weight.

And after relying on a longtime personal doctor and then two White House physicians who had attested to his well-being in office, Trump turned to an unknown on the national stage to provide this report: Bruce A. Aronwald, a 64-year-old osteopathic physician from New Jersey — and a longtime member of Trump’s Bedminster golf club.

Biden has released a six-page letter that details his blood tests, conditions and medications, which the White House said gives voters a clearer picture of health. “Joe Biden is proud to have been transparent with his health records as Vice President, as a presidential candidate, and as President,” White House spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement. “He believes all leaders owe that level of honesty to the American people.”

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟702,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do we care about Trump’s weight? I don’t feel I need specifics about anyone’s medical records. As far as a public leader goes, just confirmation that he is in good mental or physical health is enough for me. I don’t need details.

Upvote 0

weekEd

Mar 4, 2024
Southwest
✟5,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why do we care about Trump’s weight? I don’t feel I need specifics about anyone’s medical records. As far as a public leader goes, just confirmation that he is in good mental or physical health is enough for me. I don’t need details.
yeah I agree he should see a mental health profession instead of a knee surgeon.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,138,735.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because the short letter doesn't correspond with what we observe in his countenance. He is secretive about any health conditions or meds.
With his obvious type A personality and weight he must be on BP and cholesterol meds,at the very least.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟841,957.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because the short letter doesn't correspond with what we observe in his countenance. He is secretive about any health conditions or meds.
With his obvious type A personality and weight he must be on BP and cholesterol meds,at the very least.
so?

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟563,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So if he’s willing to hide things we can plainly see like his weight there’s probably more to his health we don’t see that’s also being hidden from the public. I personally don’t have a problem with the president enjoying his medical privacy but this guy likes to make a big deal about his opponent’s health so it seems it would be fair game to call his health into question.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟723,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A personality and weight he must be on BP and cholesterol meds,at the very least.

those medications make a person promiscuous and highly unstable in personal relationships...
I have to admit - that made me laugh. Thank you!

BTW - the 425 members of Bedminister includes Bill Clinton - maybe he is on BP and cholesterol meds also - should we ask Monica?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,138,735.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am far more concerned about his mental health than his physical health. I don't have a single friend who would jump for joy if we were told he would live to 100...or 90...or 80...or 78.

We don't "wish" he would die soon, but we all recognize the world would be a much safer, more democratic (small d) place without him.

His mental health is what makes him really dangerous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟217,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do we care about Trump’s weight?
It's not the weight so much as the obvious lie about said weight (and height).

I don’t feel I need specifics about anyone’s medical records. As far as a public leader goes, just confirmation that he is in good mental or physical health is enough for me. I don’t need details.
If Since the letter is lying about his weight, why would you trust it to be truthful about the rest?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟928,022.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I have to admit - that made me laugh. Thank you!

BTW - the 425 members of Bedminister includes Bill Clinton - maybe he is on BP and cholesterol meds also - should we ask Monica?

Sure. Right after we hear from Stormy Daniels. Apparently that will happen soon at trial.

Upvote 0