Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can only conclude that the Democratic Party hates America based on what I’ve seen the last few years.
Wait! Let me guess…. You’re not a Democrat.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Why is there a tg
hread about a random campaign stop?

Any time people show appreciation foe Trump is there gonna be a thread pointing out "look how popular he is"?

I would have thought it's a waste of time. Course i have no idea how many of these posts are even "on topic"....

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I can only conclude that the Democratic Party hates America based on what I’ve seen the last few years.
Really hey? The ONLY conclusion that you could POSSIBLY come to is that the democrats hate America?

That probably explains why they want to spend money on improving infrastructure. I hear that making sure poor children have food at lunch time is also some of the most anti American posturing I've ever seen. Having an economy that's bursting at the seems also seems quite anti American.

In fact, pretty much the most American thing about the Democrat party is that, like the republican party, they don't do much to ensure that the rising tide of American prosperity lifts all boats equally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The millions of Americans who are supporting Donald Trump KNOW that he is not truly a criminal.
ROFL! They don't "know that". They think they know that.

What they don't know is all of the evidence that is stacked up against him. Nor do they care to consider it.

But that doesn't make them "know" anything.

I mean...do you know what the word "know" means?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟567,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why is there a tg
hread about a random campaign stop?

Any time people show appreciation foe Trump is there gonna be a thread pointing out "look how popular he is"?
I'm not quite sure what people are trying to demonstrate with posts like this. Are they bragging? Are they trying to convince Dems that they're gonna lose? Are they trying to convince themselves they're going to win? Maybe just remind themselves that they're not alone?

Really hey? The ONLY conclusion that you couldPOSSIBLY come Toni's that rhe democrats hate America?

That probably explains why they want to spend money on improving infrastructure. I hear that making sure poor children have food at lunch time is also some of rhe most anti American posturing I've ever seen. Having an economy that's bursting at thr seems also seems quite anti American.

In fact, pretty much the most American thing about the Democrat party is that, like the republican party, they don't do much to ensure that the rising tide of American prosperity lifts all boats equally.
Seriously, it's such a dumb take. I don't even think the Republicans "hate America" despite my being able to rattle off more Republican policies that are demonstrably-ineffective and/or antithetical to the spirit of "America" than probably any of the conservatives here would be able to do about the Dems.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really hey? The ONLY conclusion that you couldPOSSIBLY come Toni's that rhe democrats hate America?

That probably explains why they want to spend money on improving infrastructure. I hear that making sure poor children have food at lunch time is also some of rhe most anti American posturing I've ever seen. Having an economy that's bursting at thr seems also seems quite anti American.

Flooding the country with illegal immigrants and spreading and spending the infrastructure money on pet projects to help Democrats get elected doesn’t lift all boats equally

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm not quite sure what people are trying to demonstrate with posts like this. Are they bragging? Are they trying to convince Dems that they're gonna lose? Are they trying to convince themselves they're going to win? Maybe just remind themselves that they're not alone?

Seriously, it's such a dumb take. I don't even think the Republicans "hate America" despite my being able to rattle off more Republican policies that are demonstrably-ineffective and/or antithetical to the spirit of "America" than probably any of the conservatives here would be able to do about the Dems.
I think it kinda belies a complete misunderstanding of what America is and Certainly a beyond the pale bias that demonstrates calcification in the rational part of the brain

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Flooding the country with illegal immigrants and spreading and spending the infrastructure money on pet projects to help Democrats get elected doesn’t lift all boats equally
Oh! I haven't heard any complaining about the border in a month or so. I'd assumed that meat got fetid.

But also..is the porous border the only reason you think democrats hate America?

Pet projects eh? That's probably why republican representatives trashed it, voted against it, and then in some cases refused it and in others accepted it and took credit for it.

Having a bridge not collapse is not a pet project. It's a safety issue.
Do you know how bad it is?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟567,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think it kinda belies a complete misunderstanding of what America is

oh yeah, definitely.

spreading and spending the infrastructure money on pet projects to help Democrats get elected doesn’t lift all boats equally
Oh, is that why Trump never got around to putting out his infrastructure plan? He couldn't come up with something sufficiently egalitarian?

Or would you prefer no boats get lifted at all?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh! I haven't heard any complaining about the border in a month or so. I'd assumed that meat got fetid.

But also..is the porous border the only reason you think democrats hate America?

Pet projects eh? That's probably why republican representatives trashed it, voted against it, and then in some cases refused it and in others accepted it and took credit for it.

Having a bridge not collapse is not a pet project. It's a safety issue.
Do you know how bad it is?
If you use Amtrak, electric buses, or free internet access then you benefit from it. And yes some roads and bridges got repaired

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
oh yeah, definitely.

Oh, is that why Trump never got around to putting out his infrastructure plan? He couldn't come up with something sufficiently egalitarian?

Or would you prefer no boats get lifted at all?
To be fair, Republicans HAVE been rejecting government t money that would DIRECTLY improve the lives of their constituents so maybe some don't.

It's even happenning in my idiot province with our idiot cons. Govt

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be fair, Republicans HAVE been rejecting government t money that would DIRECTLY improve the lives of their constituents so maybe some don't.

It's even happenning in my idiot province with our idiot cons. Govt
I have to agree with you when it comes to Medicaid expansion

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟567,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you use Amtrak, electric buses, or free internet access then you benefit from it.
IIRC, some of that internet money was for building out broadband access in rural (i.e. mainly Trumpy) areas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟76,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not according to courts. Remember he sexually abused (and was convicted) once
That was a civil lawsuit, and not a criminal case.

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟152,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship